[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
was Ryo Hazuki a robot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 440x335) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 440x335
was Ryo Hazuki a robot?
>>
>>29605237
no he was a textbook chad
>>
>strong built
>handsome
>tall
>spiked hair
>martial arts master
>inheritor to his father's dojo

No.
>>
>>29605255
Explain.

In my opinion, he was a lone wolf, with extremely limited social skills, who begrudgingly possessed a taste for revenge for those who'd wronged him (i.e Lan Di).
>>
>>29605413
>lone wolf
>limited social skills
youre projecting
you want him to be like you but hes not. hes handsome, rich, talented and popular. when everyone around you goes out of their way to help you, you are not a lone wolf. when you get what you want out of every conversation, your social skills are not extremely limited
>>
>>29605490
Actually, I'm not trying to draw any comparisons between us. I'm simply trying to bring the facts of the matter to the surface.

His best friend was his fucking retarded brother. He also had a couple of irl otaku friends, but he rarely ever saw / called them.

You can't tell me the fucking dialogue for that game wasn't retarded. Even if his lack of social skills was caused by poor writing/translations, that still doesn't excuse it.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.