[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your guy's weird habits? I pick my nose and eat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 77713-large-314153.jpg (26 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
77713-large-314153.jpg
26 KB, 500x313
What are your guy's weird habits?

I pick my nose and eat the boogers?
>>
Compulsively washing my hands. Not really compulsively though, but your hands are pretty much always covered in germs and I keep cleaning them as an automatism before doing anything that could spread them to more clean areas or things. People notice it and think it's weird. I guess I COULD just stop being weird, but I don't want to be the one who spread those germs.
>>
>>29605197
fembot here picks and eats my boogers also. disgusted by myself but it's the best.
>>
>>29605463
Yeah me and my girlfriend both do it.
It's pure uphoria!
>>
>>29605437
i don't bathe for weeks at a time and i have literally never noticed anything bad happen from these "germs" i havent been sick in over a year.
>>
>>29605495
MAN THAT IS THE BEST. infinitely jealous. i need an open booger eater man.
>>
instead of cracking my fingers normally i yank on them to adjust
>>
>>29605511
That's fine. It's just that you become covered with the germs already in your environment. It doesn't matter, you can't really avoid them. The problem is spreading them over long distance and between people. Please wash your hands once in a while before touching anything in common areas or bathrooms or pantries, etc. Germs pretty much all travel on people's hands. It's very upsetting.
>>
>>29605540
I crack my knees every morning. It's very loud and they jolt pretty hard but i do it anyway.
>>
I pick my nose and wipe it on a tissue I keep next to my PC. Probably several hundred bogies on there now
>>
i bite off my toe and feet nails and eat them.

the toe nail is the best nail though. sometimes i floss my perfectly aligned teeth with it.
>>
>pick & eat boogers,
>eat scabs
>lick blood out of opened scabs
>eat my dead skin
>eat my dandruff
>bite my fingernails
>pop zits and watch the puss ooze out
>fondle my sweaty balls and sniff my hand

That's all I can think of
>>
Whenever I am hearing any consecutive sounds (literally anything ranging from clock ticking to talking) I compulsively start placing the fingers on my right hand down one at a time until I get to 5 and all my fingers are pressing against something. If for some reason the sound stops before 5, I have to to start talking out loud to finish it out. It's kind of hard to explain and I don't know where it came from.
>>
>>29605632
you should be careufl self adjusting i'm an amateur chiropractor and i lost my legs that way
>>
>>29605682
>eat dandruff

oh yes.

i remember in grade 4 I was scratching my head quite furiously and watching all the dandruff flakes gather on my desk while the other students were reading their books. I would do this for at least 15-20 mins then I would line up all the dandruff which would cover pretty much the middle of my entire desk and have it arranged in a neat line kind of like cocaine and pick it up with my finger and eat it.

It was so satisfying but I was afraid of going near anyone because my hair smelt like shit.
>>
When I'm taking a shit, after peeing I lift my dick to rest on the seat so it doesn't hit the inside of the toilet.
>>
>>29605647
Send Pic plox
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.