[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did you wind up here? How did you get stuck here forever?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 1252x1252
How did you wind up here?

How did you get stuck here forever?

>2001, found about joe cartoon

>2003, age 9 discover New Grounds and that shitty peanutbutterjellytime flash animation

>2004, discover YTMND

>2005, discover Something Awful

>2006, started to lurk digg, then reddit, then /b/

>2007, /arcanine/ was created and rest was history
>>
>sometime before 2005
>My life is sitting in front of the TV, hoping my dad stays downstairs and doesnt give me disgusting looks because im not playing outside
>Start watching Avatar the last airbender
>Love the show like nothing else before
>Sneak on to my brothers computer and find the nickelodeon forums
>From there I find avatarspirit.net
>2006, expand out from ASN to bungie.net and start talking about Halo as I get super into the lore and books
>2007, Stop going to ASN entirely and start venturing into "The Flood" section of bungie.net (their /b/)
>2008, pretty much slowly start drifting over to only posting on The Flood,
>Love for shitposting was created, Porchposting etc.
>2008 pt 2, here that /b/ is a CP haven, being a naturally curious 13 year old looking for nudies of girls my own age, I venture of to pre-boxxy /b/
>2009-Present, go from /b/tard, to /v/irgin, to /pol/tard, to fa/tv/irgin, to /k/ommando, etc
>rotate main boards cause I will never have a real home
>>
2005 find encyclopediadramatica
2005 find 4chan
if this website does not cause immediate disgust, this means you're here forever
really the only board i liked was /g/ but since 2014 i got a new home of /r9k/

i swear i'd be a normie if i didn't have a computer back then
>>
File: 1465373063121.jpg (22 KB, 600x630) Image search: [Google]
1465373063121.jpg
22 KB, 600x630
>2006
>playing RuneScape
>talking with other players
>somehow the subject of anime is brought up
>bunch of people mentioning /a/ and 4chan as their primary place of discussion
>check it out (just started getting into anime through Death Note and Bleach)
>been here since, slowly migrated to /r9k/ around 2012/2013 when I realized anime no longer interested me
>now my only hobby is talking to fellow robots
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.