[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was a total loser in their early life that turned around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6
File: 1454498373499.jpg (69 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1454498373499.jpg
69 KB, 750x750
Who was a total loser in their early life that turned around and made themselves into something?

I need a someone to look up to
>>
>>29605019
it doesn't really work that way anon

success is based upon momentum that you pick up as early as grade school. you're not really going to 'make it' unless you've been making it, the idea of making it is delusional.
>>
>>29605019
I am.

Went from /crippling anxiety/ to a guy that can get girls. Can blend in with normies but am still really weird.
>>
File: 1467150607129.jpg (85 KB, 1024x544) Image search: [Google]
1467150607129.jpg
85 KB, 1024x544
>>29605057
I heard Grimes had no friends, had weird mannerisms and just wasn't liked by family and friends. She was never a robot like us but she did overcome a lot.

I have read too man biographies of successful people that were helped out quite a bit by family and friends.
>>
File: 0219_adam-lanza2.jpg (231 KB, 1280x856) Image search: [Google]
0219_adam-lanza2.jpg
231 KB, 1280x856
yeaaaah, buddy

anyone can stop being a loser with one simple trick
>>
>>29605019

Was fat and autistic as a kid, not like really autistic, just weird. I did poorly in school and was mostly depressed up until my adult life.

Now im a personal trainer and work with some of the biggest corporate executives in my city. Drive a nice car and have a qr gf that ive been with for almost 3 years.

I make a comfy living working 3 days a week and doing something that I would be doing anyway had I have chosen a different career.

Thats my dentition of success
>>
i did but then i lost it all. too depressing to get into.
>>
File: images (4).jpg (7 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
7 KB, 259x195
>>29605151

No simple answer to your question OP

Maybe start with not asking advice
>>
The simplest way is to get out of your rut by moving to a new area
>>
I am the opposite, I was fairly popular and well-liked in high school and now I'm a college dropout who works in a factory and lives in a tiny efficiency room with no friends and nobody to talk to.
>>
>>29605151
you probably could if you learned to accept yourself for who you are and care less about what other people think and more about you want and need
>>
>>29605521

i already care more about myself lol
>>
>>29605019
Napoleon was bullied in school for being a weird foreigner sperg with relatively less wealthy parents than the other people training to be officers

He had a stupid accent and stupid beliefs and a stupid face and not many friends

And he ended up doing pretty well for awhile

When Octavian was 17, Julius Caesar died. Octavian dropped out of his education, and his entire inheritance was stolen. His own mother sent him a letter telling him not to come back to Rome. Furthermore, Octavian was short, and he couldn't grow any facial hair. He was handsome but not even close to being a Chad. He ended up becoming Augustus, the First Emperor of Rome.
>>
>>29605019
Awkward loser all my life. In highschool I had a decent group of pity friends who included me and brought me to parties. I would just chain smoke there and help with drunk people. In college I kinda had friends because I would let them use my apartment to smoke weed in in-between the their college classes. I used to build crazy devices for them to smoke out of. One of them was made out of a athsma breathing machine that connected to a 5 gallon gravity bong. You would just put on the mask and turn on the machine and it would transfer the smoke from the bong to the mask electronically. This was entertaining for me. Then I offered to be some guys camera man and got to meet a bunch of people. He was dating this girl in art school and she lived in this high-rise underground art gallery with 5 other artists in the downtown area, so I got to hang out there alot. Her roommates were a bunch of vapid hipsters but I guess they were really high on the social latter or something. Also dated a really hot girl for 2 years and fell in love. Now all of my social activities are business related. I am not good with just hanging out our going to bars I just can't do it, still working on that part. My parents thought I had autism when I was little. The curse of a robot isn't that you don't have what you want is that you arn't able to enjoy normie things.
>>
>>29605907
>the curse of a robot isn't that you don't have what you want, it's that you aren't able to enjoy normie things

Well said brobot, couldn't agree more.
>>
>>29605907
I'm starting to believe that there's a purpose for our robot-dom.

The %90 percent were designed to stabilize the world and the %10 percent were designed to explore the taboo.... or some shit like that.
>>
Homeschooled till highschool was awkward as fuck till senior year now I'm in uni and smoke with my boss and fuck a different girl every weekend
>>
>>29605207
Die in a car accident normalfag. Preferably within the next 2 days.
>>
>no friends in high school
>started mma at 17
>decent body at 19
>started bouncing for money
>went to a music festival
>met and started dating girl
> lost v
>her mother was a CEO
>new friends parents owned nightclubs
>experienced things I never imagined
>broke up at 23
>no friends now 25

I had a good run
>>
>>29606012
>>the curse of a robot isn't that you don't have what you want, it's that you aren't able to enjoy normie things

t. bored normie

"le my life is so hard everything is boring xDDD"
>>
>>29605141

who is grimes you faggot.
>>
>>29606181

why did you guys break up?
oeignalitly coment
>>
>>29606218
do you think just because you said "you faggot" people will think you fit in here? you think people won't realize how new you are?

try google next time before asking
>>
>>29605019
There is hope as long as you breathe my friend.
>was fat, ugly, 12yo
>was insecure, lonely, nerd
>ppl made fun out of me sometimes cuz I was like a 7yo when I was 12yo.
>was bad at school
>looser flow

Today? Im 26, managed to start a career after I accepted that all my tech jobs and apprenticeship and those bad jobs were all shit and I couldnt really enjoy it. So I left technical shit.
Doing some completely different things now. - study
Its allright.
People like me. I like people.
I have selfesteem and all that. I feel good and my life works.

How did I change so much?
Fat - well just dont eat a lof of crap
Social stuff - loose your fears by checking where they come from.
Acceppt that you are worthy and develop some selfreflection skills.
>>
>>29605019
there is no simple solution or trick that will make you a new person. it is a long process that requires a lot of willpower and endurance. also, to have at least one person in your life who believes in you will help you tremendously.
>>
>>29606209
No, just underwhelming. I see all these people enjoying all of these enjoyable things and I can't for some reason. I wish I could like sports.
>>
>>29606236
She got an engineering job in another country. I just sort of fell out with everyone else almost immediately
>>
>>29606239
>knowing about Grimes makes you an oldfag

Fucking redditors
>>
>>29605019
>beta in high school
>join fraternity in college
>suddenly surrounded by girls constantly and have plenty of sex
>>
>>29606239
Not who you're responding to, but I'm not going to waste my time looking up some mononym having motherfucker. If Grimes isn't important enough for me to already know who he is, he isn't worth my time to Google you fucking faggot.
>>
File: fctaunt.gif (43 KB, 685x630) Image search: [Google]
fctaunt.gif
43 KB, 685x630
>>29605019
This pic is making me crazy. I think I need to fap now. ^_^
I would chop off my toe and pay 300 bucks just to fuck her.

god dammit. How can I get a girl like this. Serious question.
Im tall and not ugly and I have cash. But i believe i will never fuck such a beautiful one. Its making me sad. I wont really go to a hooker though
>>
>>29606281
>knowing about Grimes makes you an oldfag
I never said that anon

I did say that not knowing about grimes makes you a newfag

it's not just a /mu/ thing, I've never been to /mu/. If you are on 4chan, then you pick up a little bit of culture from most active boards, don't you think? You know what azumanga daioh is, even if you don't watch anime. You know about touhou, even if you've never been on /jp/, it's just like that.
Most people on /r9k/ have heard of death grips before, and the needle drop before, and grimes, and bjork, these are things that are discussed so much on /mu/ that they even show up on other boards

>>29606300
ok
>>
>>29606388
>I did say that not knowing about grimes makes you a newfag

so why did you call him new?
>>
>>29606429
because not knowing about grimes makes you a newfag

...you literally just quoted me saying that anon, read what you type before you click enter
>>
>>29606530
>not knowing about some cumdumpster makes you a newfag

Ive been here since 2009, guess I was a newfag till 1 week ago
>>
>>29606584

see what's happening anon? you are learning new things! You know who grimes is now!
>>
>>29606597
Yeah! And now that I know who that cunt is I am no longer a newfag! She completes chanology! (not boxxy, but her!)
>>
>>29605019
Glenn Beck. Seriously, look it up. In 1994, he was on the verge of an heroing to Nirvana while drunk and high. By 2002, he was establishing a media empire.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenn_Beck#Early_life_and_education
>>
I guess normal?
>Played tight end in HS
>Always in dumb drama shit with girls or dudes
>Bought new clothes monthly
>Worked out at school gym alot with team
>>
>mfw my name is Chad.
>>
>>29606584
>>29606625

>Ive been here since 2009
dumb argument
imagine if someone was saying "I've been here since 2005 and I have no clue who boxxy is"

obviously that guy would still be a newfag regardless of how long he has casually browsed 4chan

you know who grimes is now, and this isn't on /mu/. EVERYONE picks up a little chan culture through photosynthesis after they spend more and more time here. You know about the masked man or Dan Schneider? You know about Chicago deep dish pizza? You know about Lanky Kong? I bet you know all of these, that's because you spend time here and you pick it up
>>
Spiderman
comment
>>
>>29606756
you're a newfag shut up
>>
>>29607700
>you're a newfag shut up
no u
shuttup
>>
>>29605019
>it's another thinly veiled SJW propaganda thread to remove the robotness from robots
>>
>>29606756

>photosynthesis

I believe you mean osmosis
>>
>>29605019
I was. Want advice?
>>
>>29607722
>Implying robots want to stay robots
>>
>>29605141
she was also a millionaire, a drug addict and a hooker
>>
>>29605019
I want to pinch her nipple. :3
>>
>>29606105
>the %10 percent were designed to explore the taboo.... or some shit like that.
Looking at dank memes on your computer isn't taboo anon. It's pathetic.
Putting the percent sign first is kind of non-conformist though, I must admit.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.