[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are we all here because we generally dislike people irl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 8
File: 1457683316300.png (315 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1457683316300.png
315 KB, 640x480
Are we all here because we generally dislike people irl?
>>
>>29604966
I definitely am. I come here to learn to hate internet people as much as real people, and also for memes.
>>
>>29604966
My problem is I'm a terrible friend.

I ghost people all the time. It's fucking ridiculous. I want to like people, but I just cut off contact for no reason at all. It's honestly pissing me off.

>Well just stop doing it

IT'S NOT THAT EASY DAMN IT!!!!
>>
>>29604966
>Are we all here because we generally dislike people irl?

I would not say I dislike people... I mean, I am people after all...

but I don't really fit in offline, it just feels weird to talk to others in a non-anonymous setting

I even get uncomfortable with a psuedo-identity like a skype username, I get super self conscious about my comments and abandon it after talking to someone for a day

so yeah, I don't dislike them, but I can't really interact with them
>>
>>29604966
dont pretend like its your choice to be alone faggot
>>
>>29604966
I just hate when people fuck with me for no reason, because I never fuck with others unless it's personal. LEAVE ME ALONE, holy shit.
>>
>>29605026
Eh, I think he's telling the truth. The autism cuts both ways.
>>
I'm here because this is all the social interaction I get other than pleasantries at the beginning and end of the work day.
>>
>>29605026
This post right here is a good example of why I generally don't like people.
>>
i come here to judge everyones thoughts, opinions and feelings harshly.
>>
>>29605054
I just got back from being with a group of friends, and yet, the more time I spend with people, the more I reckon almost all human interaction is some kind of pleasantry.
>>
>>29605056
its not like im that honest irl, so your logic is bad
>>
>>29605010
it is that easy you piece of shit
>>
>>29605098
Something seems to be bothering you anon. You also sound drunk.
>>
>>29605010
you sound a lot like me anon. every potential friend I've ever had I cut myself off from.

the worst time I did this was when I finished high school, I probably was the closest I ever will be to having friends in my life, in fact, I think I could almost call the 2 people I talked to my friends. after I moved to college, they messaged me over summer, and I just didn't respond. I thought I would message back after a week and say I was on a vacation, I thought I would message back after summer and say I was busy, I thought I would message back after a year and say I was sorry. But I never did, and it's been 4 years now... How can you just message someone after 4 years? What do you say? What if they've changed?

anyways do you wanna try to be friends I know we both know it won't work out but still I think the best way to stop doing this is to practice not ghosting others
>>
>>29605082
i mean i hate myself, i feel i['m a messed up piece of shit. but then at the end of day when i'm feeling my lowest, come on here and read about all your really depressing, sad and fucked up lives that it makes me feel really good about myself, that i'm not even close to being a piece of shit in comparison to all of you.
>>
>>29605118
why is it so hard for you autists to type a simple message back? do you want to die alone?
>>
>>29605098
You just keep proving my point and I just keep taking the bait.
>>
File: 1459813371921.png (12 KB, 125x139) Image search: [Google]
1459813371921.png
12 KB, 125x139
>>29604966
I don't know, but I do.

Have you ever noticed that there are just TOO MANY people? And I'm not talking about overpopulation or anything.

I remember hiking up a mountain, and when I reached the top, it was filled with people. Kids running around, people eating, dogs without leashes. Everybody was obnoxious, obscuring the view, carving into the stone.

I went to an old abandoned prison in Boston Harbor. It has pitch black tunnels, a lot of history, and a lot of legends about it. I wanted to walk around the tunnels, but they were filled with loud people with flashlights, jumping out eachother, kids screaming, elderly people walking too slow, everything that a person could possibly do to detract from the atmosphere, they were doing.

Everywhere you go, there are people being loud and obnoxious. Never appreciating anything. Littering, vandalizing, being obstructions.

I wish there was only like 10% of the current population on earth.
>>
>>29605092
That sounded emo, let me clarify: unless people are in a relationship, in a business endeavor, or really close friends, it seems like people just can't have much business with each other.
>>
>>29605082
i come on here because i've always had a very bad self loathing issue, how i view myself. always judge every action i do and beat myself up about it, constantly feeling like a piece of absolute shit. that is, until i get onto here, and read about how dumb and miserable and horrible all you cunts are. it makes me feel infinitely better about myself.
>>
>>29605017
I know who you are, recognize the syntax. You are not so anonymous as you think, when in the presence of a genius like myself. Therefore I am free, and I am also indeed participating in judging you as a character. Yes it's all put together so well in my mind, I know you pretty well. There is no false modesty here, I am truly gifted with a towering intellect. Yes I know you and I am free to judge you as a well put together character. Despite your anonymous status, however you were so anonymous that it only made you easier to find. Tell me this anon, have you ever posted something on this site that you regretted posting? I remember it. So, I am not telling you this out of the kindness in my heart. I will not expose your idiotic behavior if you get in contact with me. I am going to need you to wire 1000 rubles to on of my bank accounts. Get back to me as soon as possible.
>>
>>29605140
not that guy but personally, i get very nervous about saying the wrong thing so i put it off and try to think of what to say. sometimes i type out short or long responses but delete them because they seem stupid or weird or awkward. then too much time passes and i don't know if it's still appropriate to respond. then i beat myself up about not responding and what a shitty person i am and convince myself that we're both better off if i don't bother. that's usually how it goes so i just disappear.
>>
will the miscalculation of an unsustainable population be the downfall of the human species?
>>
>>29604966
Yes tbqwhy famalampaimano
>>
File: 1452897118271.jpg (42 KB, 429x567) Image search: [Google]
1452897118271.jpg
42 KB, 429x567
>>29605244
and then there's idiots like this
>OMG I WANNA KILL MYSELF LMAO
>THATS SO ME IRL AMIRITE
>>
>>29605231
you overthink this way too much. you type fine here, so just type what you think or feel and hit send. it shouldnt be the wrong thing unless theyre turbo normies, but i doubt youll ever fix your hermit path.
>>
>>29605234
yes

(oh cee)
>>
>>29604966
We're here because we want to be a part of a special club.

>>29605010
No it really is just that easy. Just don't fucking delete them.
>>
>>29605267
What did I do? I had to beat the robot somehow
>>
>>29605010
>You finally manage to respond after a week with an excuse about phone data.
>They respond in 10 mins
>ghost again

Texting and maintaining social contact is more tiring than work and education for me.
>>
>>29605271
i'm actually working on my hermit lifestyle but it's not really that easy. lifelong habits shape how your brain works and it takes intense practice to change the natural tendencies. i don't have much opportunity to practice. i haven't had a friend in a decade and i'm never sure if what i'm saying is normal or odd at this point (too personal? too un-normie? too awkward? too tryhard? too nice?) because i've spent so much time in my head and on the internet with weirdos. not that anyone bothers calling/messaging me at this point, so i'd have to start from scratch and that's a different story altogether.

even on this anonymous board i frequently type a response and delete it because i don't want to deal with the reaction of other anonymous people, even though i'm not obligated to ever visit the thread again. normie robots think social anxiety is a meme but it really isn't.
>>
>>29605222

you know anon, I know you are joking but I honestly really wish someone contacted me who knew about my 4chan posts
I don't try to be anonymous at all on 4chan, after all, this is the only place where I tell the truth in my life

Also I have never posted something I regretted posting desu

>>29605395
>too un-normie?
Yeah, also after being on the internet I just kinda assume people know a little about internet culture, it's so weird to see people type xD unironically
>>
>>29605145
You have to go to the corners of the world to find an actually calm place now. You can't even be alone in your home anymore, there's always people contacting you and shit happening outside
>>
I feel exhausted around people generally, and now I'm feeling more paranoid around them. It's best to stay inside
>>
>>29604966
no...and yes. I do generally not like people IRL, but I'm only here because I'm waiting for someone to kill themselves live stream, or that kid to snap and tell us he's finally had it and he's gonna shoot some shit up. I'm just waiting for the robot uprising to happen, I want to be able to say I was there. it's good entertainment.
>>
>>29605017
I'm the exact same way, but even anonymous comments give me anxiety.

Thought I was the only one. Does calling strangers on the phone make you really nervous?
>>
>>29605145
Go to Japan. The people there are dead silent and very respectful. Lived there for a few years, best time of my life.

The only issue is if you are white or black, as everyone will look at you. Never talk, not really judging just curious. I knew people who had never seen a white person before meeting me.
>>
File: Clychau Dibon.jpg (21 KB, 355x306) Image search: [Google]
Clychau Dibon.jpg
21 KB, 355x306
>>29605613
Well, I'm mulatto, so they might be a bit curious with me.

I'd just like to live in some secluded cabin on a mountaintop, where I could look out to all the surrounding landscape for miles and miles and listen to pic related.

If only it were possible
>>
>>29605010
This.

I've to actually motivate myself to maintain any sort of relationship that isn't forced upon me (like family). I'd always go into friend-begging threads, collect peoples' contact info, and chat for a day and I'd never talk to them again.

Of course this is all in spite of an internal desire to foster relationships and make friends, so I don't know what to do. It's clear that I'm the problem here. I just don't know how to solve it, or if it can be solved.
>>
i generally like people i just have shit social skills
save me senpai
>>
>>29605525
>I'm feeling more paranoid
what is your paranoia about?
>>
>>29605562
>Does calling strangers on the phone make you really nervous?

lol, I just don't answer. Only people I talk to on the phone are my parents
Even for important calls I don't pick up the phone, but then again I don't really get "important" calls too often

my old area code was 480, I simply will never answer a call from this area code again. I guess I am a coward, I am scared of picking up and seeing which demon from my past is on the other side, I simply don't want to deal with my shit life from back then anymore

commenting doesn't really give me anxiety like it did when I first started commenting a lot, even when I say dumb shit and people call me out I don't really feel anything anymore
>>
>>29604966
There are a fuckton of normalfags here circle jerking to the idea they're special, socially awkward snowflakes.
>>
>>29605670
>I'd always go into friend-begging threads, collect peoples' contact info, and chat for a day and I'd never talk to them again.
do you still do this or did you realize how futile it was and stopped?
>>
im just not interested in common conversation
>>
>>29605670
i can't believe there are so many people in this thread who have the exact same experience as me. maybe knowing i'm not completely alone will make it all easier (HAHA)
>>
yes, i fucking hate like 95% of people. the key is to find the 5% of people that you do like, but it gets harder and harder when you get older and aren't continually in situations where you're around lots of people and it's easy to make friends. if you work in an office with 15 people, you might not even find that 1 person that you like.

the worst part for me is that i'm fairly affable, perhaps even a tad charismatic. i can make people like me very easily. i was voted friendliest kid in my class in high school. even if people like me, i hate most of them. oh well, such is life.
>>
>>29605710
some or most of them are robots compensating for their inadequacies. its a coping tactic.
>>
>>29605712
I stopped after making a /mu/+feels tailored Skype group about two years ago and abandoning the group and everyone in it about a month later. It was about that point that I realized the futility.
>>
>an entire thread full of ghosting faggots
just tell people you want to stop talking you selfish, cowardly pieces of shit what is wrong with you?
>>
>>29605792
can you please just fucking leave jesus christ

why the fuck do retards like you come to r9k if you know you will find robot there? do you just want us to post memefrogs and twitter screencaps, is that more the way you want r9k to be?
>>
>>29605792
when i do that. people become hostil and antagonistic towards me.
>>
>>29604966
I don't dislike people, I'm just afraid of them.
>>
File: 1464817856138.png (276 KB, 586x634) Image search: [Google]
1464817856138.png
276 KB, 586x634
I used to like what people are but my life experiences blew away any obstruction of their true often shitty nature. Me me me, mep mep mep, gossiping, talking shit, and stupid little social games

I wish I wasn't like this but like many anons here I've ghosted way more than I should have. I got my oneitis to love me then when I held her hand I felt nothing, I looked into her eyes and felt nothing and ghosted her

when I was a child I couldn't have ever wanted myself to end up the cynical asshole
>>
>>29605684
I feel that people are untrustworthy because they're either not real or are aliens watching over me. It sounds crazy but I believe in it when I'm outside. I thought I got over it but my brother took me out two days ago and I started to think that he's an alien fucking me over and that I should kill him

I feel better when I'm at my computer, things somehow feel more real
>>
I'm here because I'm afraid of my own emotions. I can't control my emotions around people.
>>
@29605792
>just tell people you want to stop talking you selfish, cowardly pieces of shit what is wrong with you?
yeah I am cowardly
you think my autism is powerful enough for me to say "OK, I AM DONE TALKING FOR NOW! THANKS CLASSMATE!" ?
we both know I am too cowardly for that, I can't even fucking have the courage to message back, how could I send a strongly worded message like that
>>
>>29605756
I'm fairly certain that neglecting relationships is a symptom of Aspergers/Autism, so it's not too uncommon.
>>
>>29604966
Maybe anon it's not that you hate everyone it's really that you hate yourself
>>
>>29605780
I would be genuinely surprised if you have not noticed the drastic change in threads and comments since the large increase in search engine searches.
>>
>>29605810
so instead you decide to be a piece of shit and deserve hostility and antagonism

>>29605809
i'm a robot, just not as big of a selfish douche as you
>>
>>29605843
no joke, that sounds exactly like schizophrenia man.
>>
>>29605843
Mystery is part of the universe, maybe youre letting your feara get the best of you, as an anxious person I feel its in your best interest to open yourself up more to what you find interesting find your way through the clutter or go at it alone its not worth being unbalanced like that find your way
>>
File: NymnTsr.png (51 KB, 1826x1037) Image search: [Google]
NymnTsr.png
51 KB, 1826x1037
>>29605896
huh this is interesting
What were the spikes in 2011 and late 2015? some shooter thing probably?
Why are people so retarded they have to search 4chan r9k coming here? do they not have access to the url bar or something

I bet searching r9k became a lot more popular after smartphones, that might explain some of it
>>
>>29605927
But can it be schizophrenia when I'm aware that these kinds of thoughts aren't probably real? I try not to think of it too much because then I get scared that I could be right
>>29605935
I find it hard to be interested in anything but I suppose I could try and get back to painting again. Thanks anon
>>
File: leafpepe.png (20 KB, 844x1157) Image search: [Google]
leafpepe.png
20 KB, 844x1157
>>29604966

I come here because I find more genuine conversation with people compared to /pol/ or /fit/.

I mean, post on /pol/ and /fit/ frequently but I have more engaged conversations here. Even though i get called chad and normie all the time I still like this place.
>>
>>29606055
hopeless despair gives a person a certain genuineness that you rarely find in happy people
>>
>Hate people
>Spend spare time talking to other people on 4chan
>>
>>29606131
Where else am I going to find "high functioning" autists to hate normies with?
>>
I'm here because people generally dislike me irl.
>>
>>29606257
>people generally dislike me irl.
maybe they are just intimidated because you are so cute anon
>>
File: 1427585574641.gif (652 KB, 375x268) Image search: [Google]
1427585574641.gif
652 KB, 375x268
>>29604966
It's not my fault the five "friends" i had left from high school cut all ties with me after i told them i had assburgers the whole time.
I'm 24 now and KHHHV because i know people will drop me like a bag of shit as soon as they learn i'm mentally disabled, without actually knowing what that disability really is.
>>
>>29607260
get the hell out of here you aspie

this place is for those pretending to be mentally disabled, not actual retards like you
>>
>>29607619
Right, i forgot, facebook took over arcanine, right. Thanks for reminding me, bub.
>>
>>29607646
holy SHIT it's SO obvious you have a mental disability OH MY GOD

everyone can tell by the way you type, you know that? you especially make it SO clear that your brain isn't right anon
>>
>>29607260

You're still using a disability as an excuse. Don't. It's very easy to. Aspergers or as its now known autism spectrum disorder is difficult but you can still make a fuck ton of friends.
>>
>>29607707
I really can't understand how people just "le make frends" unless you're an Americlap.
You can't approach people randomly on the street or anywhere else really.
>>
>>29607739
>You can't approach people randomly on the street or anywhere else really.
can't do this in america either
>>
>>29608030
That's literally what the raiding /facebook/ normies have been saying for the past couple of months:
>"DUDE JUST LE GO UP TO THEM AND LE TALK XD XD XD XD"
And then you ask whether they're Amerifats or not and they get defensive as fuck.
>>
>>29604966
I'm actually good with people.

I'm just a shut in because I hate leaving my house, I'm so comfy in here and don't have the energy to go out places more than once a week.
>>
>>29604966
I've been socially rejected my entire life, have become a total misanthrope as a result, and like the chance to see people who are the same if not worse off than me so I can feel better about my pitiful self.
>>
>>29604966
I don't dislike people, but I probably would too if I was a burger.

I'm here because I enjoy the company of fellow NEETs, and NEETs don't necessarily hate people.
>>
>>29604966
I think that's why everyone on 4chan is here, but /r9k/ helps me remember how unlikable people are in general. That's no shocking hamhock.
>>
>>29605234
It will not be. Greed will.
>>
>>29606131
I pretend every post on here is an A.I fooling with me.
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.