[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
two young (20s) women just came to my door soliciting for some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: catgoldfish2.jpg (183 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
catgoldfish2.jpg
183 KB, 1920x1080
two young (20s) women just came to my door soliciting for some cause or another. I was polite but dismissive and said I was too busy to talk to them; they thanked me and left without incident

why do I feel like shit now?
>>
I fucked the female census worker who came to my door in 2010. It's very rare a woman knocks on the door of my NEET cave. Looking forward to 2020.
>>
>>29604957
BULLSHIT
Tell us all about it.
I want to be ready for 2020.
>>
Don't feel like shit, 90% of the people who answer the door do the same thing.

They were probably just going to talk about Jesus and invite you to their sermon on Sunday. They always send out the pretty girls for that
>>
>>29604957
original greentext pls
>>
>>29604899

You, like all other men, were raised to never say "no" to a woman.
>>
>>29605015
fuck, that's probably it. how can I free myself from that? it's like my brain is punishing me for ignoring the urge to make a woman's life easier
>>
>>29604996

>They were probably just going to talk about Jesus and invite you to their sermon on Sunday. They always send out the pretty girls for that

Absolutely. My Uncle is a pastor, he admitted to me blatantly that they send the good looking young women out to preach to males, because they know that young guys just cannot say "no" to women, especially good looking 10/10 slutty missionaries.
>>
>>29604899
You lied which social conditioning has taught you to believe is wrong and you now feel bad for doing something wrong.

If it helps, lying to strangers you'll never talk to ever again is something you probably shouldn't obsess over and feel bad about. They'll get a lot worse treatment from assholes out there today. You were nice enough to provide them a white lie, and not just tell them to fuck off and slam the door in their face like others might.
>>
>>29605038
That explains the adorable but still somewhat frightening Mormon girls I see fairly regularly asking if I'd like to join their church group.
>>
>>29604993
>>29605009

>2010
>got census forms in mail
>never bothered to fill them out
>if you don't fill them out, govt sends someone to ask you the questions in person
>knock on door
>6/10 average girl in early 20s is at door
>not a fattie... just looks like someone who got burned out in or right after high school
>asks me questions
>how many people live in this apartment?
>just me
>what is your occupation/income?
>I work in IT/$$$$$
>get vibe she is surprised I live alone and she might be interested
>ask her if she wants to come in for a drink of water
>she says yes
>i joke asking her if she thinks it's dangerous to go into stranger's home's like this. is she afraid of getting raped?
>she says "well it's not like it wouldn't be consensual in this case"

cont...?
>>
>>29605133
lol not even slightly realistic, 0/10
>>
>>29605149

were you even old enough to fill out a census form in 2010?

No?

STFU
>>
File: dwyUXZc.jpg (59 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
dwyUXZc.jpg
59 KB, 600x399
>>29605210
>>>i joke asking her if she thinks it's dangerous to go into stranger's home's like this. is she afraid of getting raped?
>>she says "well it's not like it wouldn't be consensual in this case"

> he thinks this is how human beings talk
>>
File: 1447829302857.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1447829302857.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>29605250
not everyone communicates exclusively in memes anon
>>
>>29605250

Hoe it would really go/went.

>invite census girl in.
>"uh.. no thanks it's against company policy, sir."
>Start sweating, try to make a joke.
>"Hehe... I w-won't rape you if you come inside the house."
>Her eyes go wide.
>"What the fuck!?"
>Slam the door shut.
>Can hear her calling the cops outside.
>I'm done for.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.