[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm a KHV and I live in a small town. All of the girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Light-at-the-End-of-the-Tunnel.jpg (17 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Light-at-the-End-of-the-Tunnel.jpg
17 KB, 500x375
So I'm a KHV and I live in a small town. All of the girls I work with except for one who rejected me already are taken, and all of the girls I have been friends with have either been taken or rejected me. I pretty much gave up until a girl moved in on my street. She's 20, nerdy, has similar hobbies and while shes obese she's also kind of cute in a way.

We got to know each other and I took her out for dinner a few times. I was taking things slow as my friends told me that I come on too strong but I was feeling chemistry between us, until she got to know one of the local Chads.

He's one of those guys that has some "geeky" hobbies but also has great social skills, good looks and is athletic. He's 3 inches taller than me, very fit, very good looking, much smarter than me, much better off financially and is the same age as me but looks much younger.

I play the guitar, he plays the guitar much better than I do AND can play the piano quite well.

Drawing has been one of my hobbies since I was like 8 but he's a much better artist than I am and no doubt with far less effort. He has a very wide range and does pretty professional looking work while I have a pretty narrow range and have an amateur style. There literally isn't a single thing he isn't superior to me in.

As soon as they met she pretty much stopped replying to my texts, and didn't want to hang out anymore. Then I found out on facebook that they're in a relationship now.

Oh well, my fault for getting my hopes up.
>>
I'm sorry to hear that anon, sounds like a shitty situation. But maybe it's better off this way, I don't think you would want to be with an obese girl who falls for chad, right? I know you have higher standards than that.
>>
>>29604733
If I can't even get that, what are higher standards good for except bringing me closer to giving up on life?
>>
>>29604764
But it's not about your own ability to "get that", it's about her awful choice of choosing a generic chad. It is what it is at this point though. I too have recently (and confirmed) entered the "friend zone" and I just finished crying like a bitch. But what else can we do except hope there's a QT around the corner for us? You're already socially skilled enough to go on dates and stuff like that obviously, that's good enough reason for me to believe you're not falling apart at the seams like most people on this board.
>>
>>29604819
>>But it's not about your own ability to "get that", it's about her awful choice of choosing a generic chad.
Who is also better than me at literally every single thing a human being is judged on in 2016. And it seems that there will always be such a Chad, and whenever she meets him, it will be over no matter what the current status of your relationship with her is like. So it's all pointless.

>But what else can we do
Nothing. So why even live?
>>
>>29604864
>Who is also better than me at literally every single thing a human being is judged on in 2016.

idk, he sounds like a bit of a try hard fag to me. I'd rather hang out with a fellow brobot.

I would ask you to try and not "predict" the future of your love life to create a more pessimistic scenario than you've already been dealt. If you can't be sure that there's a QT in the future for you, then you can't be sure that there isn't either.

>So why even live?
I hate to sound like a normie, but there's plenty of things in life besides fat women who chase chad. You will make it anon.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.