[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /nodrugs/? I never saw the appeal in that loss of self-control.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: 1465723295298-r9k.jpg (22 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1465723295298-r9k.jpg
22 KB, 500x500
Who here /nodrugs/?

I never saw the appeal in that loss of self-control. Maybe I'm a coward.

I smoked weed a few times. Felt a mild difference but the crowd was so scummy and it was so little of a difference i didnt care.

Considering a robot's exclusion from society, why indulge in the most widespread, normie thing possible, drinking?
>>
>Considering a robot's exclusion from society, why indulge in the most widespread, normie thing possible, drinking?
because being numb is better than feeling the pain of life. I can't live without drugs and alcohol, it hurts too much.
>>
>>29604549
>why indulge in the most widespread, normie thing possible, drinking?

taking drugs really is as normie as you can get, I honestly can't believe how such a large population seem to think it's robot behavior
>>
>>29604549
drugs are fun and u can be in control
drinking numbs the pains of being a fucking loser, normies only drink socially
>>
Never done drugs. I've drank 3 times in my life, once on my 19th birthday and it was some German wine with my best friend.

I've had a severe aversion from drugs ever since a close friend of mine started doing drugs in grade 9. I was so shocked by it. It changed my life completely. In grade 8 and 9 I was a total normie. Gossiping and fooling around with girls. I even had phone sex with a hottie. But after I saw my friend do weed I stopped talking to people all together and found a new set of friends in grade 11 who were more studious.

/blog/9k
>>
>>29604636
and how'd that work out for u
>>
File: ellenpage.jpg (34 KB, 279x419) Image search: [Google]
ellenpage.jpg
34 KB, 279x419
Weed enables my robot tendencies.

Then again I started smoking at the recommendation of my doctor. I've never had to deal with drug dealers or anything, just a medical card.

I had to watch youtube videos to figure out how to smoke correctly cuz no friends. feelsbadman.
>>
>>29604549
Never bothered never will. Been around it my whole life with druggy family and friends never bothered to try.
>>
Tell me, "robots." How do you get your drugs? Does the weed dairy drop it under your pillow? Does the weed man drop a bag off every week at your doorstep?
Because last time I checked, the ways you get it are way out of scope of a real robots abilities. Friends, parties, dealers, does any of this sound like something that a robot has?
And what about those of you that do the legal drugs, drinking and smoking? How'd it go when you were at the check out? Were you scared shit less because of how long it had been since you interacted with someone? Or was it something standard for you, a small task that you don't even have to think about to do?
Get it now? You're not a robot. Take off the mask and stop kidding yourself. You don't belong here.
Some of us can't alleviate our sorrows with drugs. We have to take the full brunt force. And besides that, your problems are nothing if you're able to convince yourself that drugs will help you. Now get out of my board.
>>
File: 57010566_p0.jpg (588 KB, 1000x978) Image search: [Google]
57010566_p0.jpg
588 KB, 1000x978
>Who here /nodrugs/
>I smoked weed a few times.

Fuck off. You're not like me. I've never touched any illegal drugs or abused legal drugs in anyway.
>>
>>29604921
>Tell me, "robots." How do you get your drugs? Does the weed dairy drop it under your pillow?

you hit the nail on the head. Even the idiots who get it off darknets, who introduced you to weed? Did you just decide to pick it up one day, like ordering a new soap off amazon? nobody does that.

the ONLY weed smoking robot I've ever heard of is this guy >>29604685. and he is an extreme exception, I doubt any other anon who uses drugs or alcohol is a robot
>>
>>29604921
Nigga I live in Colorado, I just walk into the store and buy it.
>>
As someone who does do drugs, I really don't mind people who don't take them. One of my best friends is a straight edge, and he's one of the coolest people I know.

But for fucks sake, please don't be self righteous about it. Drugs aren't for everyone, but they're also not for no one. Exploring altered states of consciousness can be incredibly rewarding and worthwhile.
>>
>>29604921

> I am TRIGGERED, get out of my SAFE SPACE
>>
>>29604549
i smoked weed every day for years and i loved it for the first few. it slowly got less interesting and less mood boosting. in the end, it was increasing my anxiety to really bad levels. also makes me very tired.

i never liked smoking with other people, though i did it in my teens out of necessity

i still smoke sometimes but i barely enjoy it and have just been smoking less and less for the past few months.

i pretty much hate drinking. tastes awful, feels bad to not have 100% control over behavior and just isn't much fun for me. sometimes i like to drink when i feel really stressed out but only a single drink because i don't like getting drunk-drunk.

maybe it would help me in social situations but i don't feel like being normie anyway and have no social situations that i'm involved in.
>>
File: 1403535299914.jpg (66 KB, 550x609) Image search: [Google]
1403535299914.jpg
66 KB, 550x609
>>29605036
Interesting anon, I smoke every day right now and have for at least 6 years and still haven't gotten bored of it.
I can kind of feel it fucking with me but then again I'm on r9k so why the fuck would I care about my life at this point?
>>
I did hell drugs my brain is heaps nice ask me anything
>>
lsd is super fun

no other drug compares for me. wouldn't do any more though
>>
File: 1427861979674.gif (2 MB, 164x275) Image search: [Google]
1427861979674.gif
2 MB, 164x275
I feel the same, OP. I don't even drive because i'm so afraid of not having control of my myself. I had nightmares for weeks after being put under for a surgery. That feeling of my mind and body being bound is terrible.

>>29605004
>straight edge
>for fucks sake, please don't be self righteous about it
>Exploring altered states of consciousness can be incredibly rewarding
you sound really cool person
i bet you're a cool guy
what's it like being so cool?
>>
>>29604921
>Tell me, "robots." How do you get your drugs?
most recently, family member would bring it to me. before that, my sibling talked to this guy who gave us the number of another guy who was willing to deliver it to my house. before that, i would get it by stopping by this block where a drug dealer lived. before that, i started in high school with sibling's friends.

as you can see, my world got smaller and smaller as time went on, but i always had access to weed because my family is degenerate, i guess.

also, your post reeks of copypaste because it's that austisic.
>>
Drugs numb the pain of robothood.
>>
I've taken random stim RC's, 2cb, MDMA, LSD, mushrooms, street ecccies, benzos (some RC), methamphetamine, and opiates.. incl. IV-morphine.

I used to just ask random/untrustworthy people I barely knew on facebook for drugs, which was a terrible idea, in hindsight.

My fondest experiences have been with mushrooms, MDMA and LSD (even though I've ever had half a tab of ultra-potent shit, it was still mindblowing).
>>
>>29605227
>Drugs numb the pain of robothood.
they numb the pain of your failed shit normie life, you garbage addict

I know exactly what you are like offline. I can visualize what you look like. All you people are the same
>>
>>29605531
Funny story, there is no offline me, this is as close to me as most people get. And I may be failure, but I'm hardly addicted to garbage, I like to keep my place tidy.
>>
The possibility of losing control of myself due to drugs is a deal breaker. I like control.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.