[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT'S TIME TO STOP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5
File: filthy_frank.jpg (59 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
filthy_frank.jpg
59 KB, 1920x1080
>"I'm 24 and a virgin. I may as well die."
>as if no one in history has ever lost their virginity at 24 or even 34 or 44+

Coming from a visitor (inb4 GET OUT REEEE-), if you let yourself fall into that sort of emotional spiral, you fucking deserve to die a virgin. Your virginity is your own business; no partner ever has to know that it's your first time. You're all no better than tumblr pity-partiers who get off to sympathy. What really bugs all of you is knowing that you're too comfortable in your own misery to do anything about it. It sure is easier to cry on each others' shoulders about how fuckin' beta you are instead of actually going to a goddamn Irish pub and doing some alpha behavior.

Are you fat? Stop eating dung and care for your body like the precious, literally-once-in-a-lifetime gift from God that it is and women will come to admire your work (inb4 "implying 'just work out.'" Yeah. Just work out.)

Drop your Japanese cartoons. It is trash. Buy a longboard.

Kick your social anxiety and recognize that if you never try, you'll never even know how it could have worked out.

Feel like shit? You are shit.

But you can do it.
>>
File: 1465276763229.png (121 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
1465276763229.png
121 KB, 582x600
>it's one of those threads again
I thought this board was for original content.
>>
Go away; you're annoying.
>>
fuck off
I can't lose my fucking virginity if nobody is willing to have sex with me
fucking die already you privileged normiefag
I lost 90 pounds a couple of years ago btw, fuck you
>>
File: excuuuuuuuse_me.jpg (489 KB, 1076x883) Image search: [Google]
excuuuuuuuse_me.jpg
489 KB, 1076x883
>>29604250
how much did you get back in muscle you mudpacker
>>
File: 1466766674825-r9k.png (340 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1466766674825-r9k.png
340 KB, 640x480
>>29604303
nothing
I like skinny manlet femboys but they're rare and randomly dispersed across the earth like dragon balls so I'll probably never lose my virginity
>>
File: 1457077096786.png (9 KB, 362x358) Image search: [Google]
1457077096786.png
9 KB, 362x358
>It's another "tough love from a normie" post
>>
Not all of us are
>tfw no gf
faggots.

Some of us have other problems.
>>
>>29604250
I just realized how alike this board and tumblr really are, holy shit.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.