[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just Wagecuck Things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: what wagecucks actually believe.png (494 KB, 497x768) Image search: [Google]
what wagecucks actually believe.png
494 KB, 497x768
ITT post things that wagecucks believe

>working to get your jew boss more money is "contributing to society"
>48 hours of freedom per week is enough time to enjoy life to the fullest
>being such a brainwashed slave that they actually think they would "get bored" without work
>>
ITT: OP trying to justify unemployment

How does it feel knowing it's up to a "wagecuck" to feed you and give you shelter? You're the cuck of a wagecuck dumbass.
>>
File: 1466541043213.jpg (368 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
1466541043213.jpg
368 KB, 894x894
>wagecucks actually believe that you can buy happiness, forever chasing jewish desires while the NEET lives a godly life of mental exploration and self actualization
>>
File: 1466925400344.jpg (52 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1466925400344.jpg
52 KB, 250x250
>>29604084
>I triggered the wagecuck

why are wagies so sensitive? Because deep down they know the truth and that they have wasted their lives?
>>
>>29603830
>working to get your jew boss more money is "contributing to society"

? I'm not working to get my boss money, i'm working to get me money. If I was smart enough to produce a new invention or go through the process of creating my own business and being successful I would, but I don't want to work 90 hrs a week.

Also, If we were not "wagecucks" we would be hunter gatherers, and that would fucking suck so..

>48 hours of freedom per week is enough time to enjoy life to the fullest

? only degenerates need a full day to wreck themselves and self consume. You don't work 24 hours straight, i have plenty of time after work to enjoy friends and family or workout etc. Like, do you REALLY need to spend 12 hours playing vidya to feel complete? every day? are you that sad?
>>
>wake up at 6pm usually

There's just something seriously wrong with me and my life. It fell apart and was never put together
>>
It's disturbing that you think eating a block of cheese is some kind of NEET paradise.
>>
>>29604261
My life is like a 7 day weekend, I can do whatever I want. I'm more educated and cultured than you could ever become as a wagecuck.

Meanwhile, you slave away, with a stockholm syndrome belief that you should take pride in being a wagecuck.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29603830
This is poor b8 that has been posted many times, but still hooks a few wagies and makes them squirm.
>>
>wagecucks believe that the only way to "fulfillment" is to slave for 8+ hours a day for 45 years or so
>>
>NEETs believe that the only way to "fulfillment" is to sit in front of their computer screens to shitpost on a Norwegian hand basket weaving forum for 18+ hours a day for the rest of their life
>>
>>29604261
if you have enough time out of work to yourself then you are a boring lame person

>8 hours at work (hopefully)
>8 hours sleep
>roughly 1 hour for transportation
>1.5 hours for cooking and eating
Probably various other chores you need to perform but we'll leave it at that
>5.5 hours

You have five and a half hours to yourself. What a joke.
And you probably spend that 5 hours drowning yourself in alcohol to try and convince yourself that you enjoy your wagecuck life.
>>
>>29604305
This. You get tired of eating the full block pretty quickly, even though I found a place where I can get a gigantic SLAB of cheese for like 20 bucks.
about 12 for mozarella, dollar a pound.
Go anywhere else and its like 6/8 bucks a pound packaged. Its fucking awful the markup on that shit.
No one wants to work. They usually just end up saying 'oh I need money' then 'oh I guess I need to listen to my boss' then 'ok I guess my day is over'.
The truth is that most people just don't give that much of a shit or thought about it enough to do things like build their own business and often feel worthless.
Even among those who do make shit, its usually a hit or miss thing and very rarely do they succeed without a mountain of failures and constant hard work and sleepless nights.
Everyone wants to be that rich guy, they just don't want to sacrifice to get there.
>>
>>29605083
>And you probably spend that 5 hours drowning yourself in alcohol to try and convince yourself that you enjoy your wagecuck life.
Nice projection. You had pretty good b8, but dropped the ball at the end there, senpai.
>>
>>29605138
Its no secret that most normals have to either chug a 12 pack each night or pop half a dozen anti depressants to make it through the workweek

Just because you aren't there yet doesn't mean you won't be soon
>>
>>29605043
Let me ask you; which one of us is happier?
>>
>>29605206
I don't know you personally, but I'm confident that even if I did, I'd say that I am.
>>
File: 3241243123431.jpg (5 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
3241243123431.jpg
5 KB, 226x223
Downside of being a NEET
>no spending money
>completely dependent on others
>no social life
>spends whole day shitposting on 4chan
>good at nothing
>fucked when mummy dies
>world is worse off because of lifestyle

Downsides of being a normal person
>work can be boring
>people on 4chan might make memes about you
>>
>>29605192
don't forget caffiene and donuts all the damn time.
>>
Working in 4 hours a nice 12 hour shift, hate every second of it but when there's one hour left it feels good inside that I have went through another day : ).

Its a nice paying summer job inbetween semesters I make about 500-1000$ a week.
>>
>>29603830
its not a vacation its a trip

speaking of trips, check em
>>
>>29605516
Trips unchecked...
>>
File: image.png (94 KB, 1224x868) Image search: [Google]
image.png
94 KB, 1224x868
>>29603830
>tfw wagecuck
>tfw white that comes from upper middle class backround so can't get welfare
>>
>>29603830
>spend 30 hours a week working
>have plenty of dosh and can live by myslef

>don't work
>have no money
>have to live with my parents

I'd honestly rather kill myself than live with my parents
>>
File: 1466006261415.png (33 KB, 1224x1137) Image search: [Google]
1466006261415.png
33 KB, 1224x1137
Communism is your only hope NEETs
>>
>>29603830
it does get boring though
this place is good for some laughs, but it's not really fulfilling
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.