[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>start reading up on pua/redpill bullshit >idealistic sense
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
>start reading up on pua/redpill bullshit
>idealistic sense of world/love fucking destroyed
>become cynical, grim nihilist

It was either i accept women as pieces of shit to be manipulated or continue on in a lonely, kv love fantasy land

No matter how good you believe a woman to be, she's still just a slut waiting to be preyed apon using basic pua techniques

Apparently love is something you can activate by simple escalations and psychotic design
>>
>>29603772
Congrats -- you've arrived at truth.

Now, what are you going to do about it?
>>
>>29603772

it only seems bad because you had one stupid, overly idealistic perspective and now you've swum over to the opposite but equally retarded end of the pool.

skip reading the diatribes of men who wear feather hats to dive bars and you'll feel better.
>>
I'd rather shitpost on 4chan and fap to cuties than become someone I'm not and actual sex. Besides, having sex can lead to marriage, kids, etc. I ain't got the money for that.
>>
>>29603795
I might kill myself.

On one hand, im super spooked - I've been an autist all my life and im not prepared to be rejected many times in practice.

On the other, i just want to be wanted, to feel desired sexually and emotionally, but this all makes it feel so fake and it makes me suicidal.
>>
>>29603889

well then take your shit and go try it out. you probably will fail because pua is crap, but you'll at least be assured by blunt reality that it was a false path.

then read aziz ansari's book and learn about how to pick up women via texting because that's how normal people do it these days.
>>
>>29603889
I get where you're coming from.

Coming to terms with the fact that women can't love men in the same way we love them is the reddest of red pills, and the hardest one to swallow. I've had more success with women than ever once I accepted this, but it's also made the whole thing feel kind of pointless and nihilistic.
>>
>>29603932
>read aziz ansari's book

That little beta cuck is actually "terrified" of Trump becoming president. Please tell me you're not listening to him when it comes to seducing women.
>>
>>29603932
I believe it. Hes such an unnattractive, anti-manly person he must have devised a system for fucking, otherwise he'd go insane.

I have one question for pua guys. Do i have to neg, and how do i neg properly? Do i just outright insult them or do it jokingly?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.