[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just found out my average shy weeb girlfriend I dated for 2 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: alcoholic[1].jpg (7 KB, 224x217) Image search: [Google]
alcoholic[1].jpg
7 KB, 224x217
Just found out my average shy weeb girlfriend I dated for 2 years without ever having sex despite being devoted to her slept with like 3 dudes (objectively uglier, poorer and more douchebag than me too) in the weeks after after we broke up a few years ago. She always said she was scared of doing it with me.

Why...
>>
>>29603563

Her personal fuckups. I wouldn't worry about it, take your lessons with you into your next relationship.
>>
>>29603563

Because you were "devoted to her."

It's low test. When you broke up she was at an insecure point and needed validation. So she fucked around.

But you made the mistake of being a beta for those two years you were with her. If you had have proven yourself you could have fucked that pussy every night.

Don't be weak. Don't be a provider. Don't be "devoted."

Now you know for the future.
>>
>>29603563
Pretty sure she fucked other guys while you were dating too. Girls don't go for 2 years without sex in the west...
>>
File: 1451282308039.jpg (91 KB, 625x417) Image search: [Google]
1451282308039.jpg
91 KB, 625x417
>>29603563
"Woman's flirtatious arts of self-concealment mean man's approach must take the form of rape." - Camille Paglia

Don't feel bad, anon. You just fell for the female ruse. They're all trash and you should seriously go gay.
>>
>>29603563
Don't even let this shit phase you. You need to fully, I mean wholeheartedly, realize that women are subhuman.

Repeat after me: S U B H U M A N. None of the decisions they make are based in rational thinking; attempting to grasp for answers is going to end up demoralizing and fucking you up more. Just laugh at how much of a dumb cunt she is and look for greener pastures.
>>
>>29603563
because she found you sexually repulsive. same thing happened to me. One time she thought i was asking to have sex with her she had a panic attack and went to her friend house.
>>29603670
this too, just upping and having sex randomly is unusual, she probably heated on you several times>>29603670
>>
>>29603766
>blaming the man
I'm just pro-Islam at this point. Women should be bagged and raped like they want.
>>
if you're an adult, and go more than a month without having sex, you should start looking for something wrong in the future unless there is a clear, rational explanation.
>>
>>29603766
Yep, mine had panic attacks whenever we got further than making out. They were genuine too. How she could just go off and fuck 3 other dudes, I really don't understand.
>>
>>29604561
Holy shit...
Something for everyone reading this to keep in mind.
>>
>>29604561
All sex is rape. Women want to be overpowered. You have to initiate and put the penis in the hole, and then she decides what to do afterward with her windfall.

She can blackmail you, call the rape police, or just enjoy getting fucked and taking your money.

They're all succubi.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.