[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my oneitis of 10 years's husband is out of state for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 720x960
my oneitis of 10 years's husband is out of state for the whole summer what should I take her out to do?

We already go grocery shopping and make dinner/watch a movie every week and I enjoy people thinking we're a couple
>>
>>29603532
>We already go grocery shopping and make dinner/watch a movie every week
lmao you are cucking this other dude hard. You have to go in for the kill this summer
>>
>>29603727
I have no idea if she tells him about it or not

I forgot to mention that their first anniversary was last week and I had champagne with her since he's away but didn't try anything

If everything in the movie theatre is trash and she's bar shy what else can I take her to?
>>
File: 1466494794188.jpg (2 MB, 1250x2029) Image search: [Google]
1466494794188.jpg
2 MB, 1250x2029
>>29603532
>>29603727
He's not cucking her, are you fucking stupid?

>grocery shopping
>make dinner / watch a movie
She's molded him into her "gay best friend." Watch OP try to pull some shit and her swat it directly out of the court.

OP, you're playing with fire. I highly doubt she has interest in you. She's using you as an emotional tampon while her husband is away. Although, you would be able to tell if she does like you if you get a girlfriend and she gets butt mad or jealous about it.
>>
>>29604053
You make valid points, but you forgot to factor in that western women are whores and will literally find ANY REASON to cheat
>>
oneitis is a strong word I just use her when I want to be seen with a cute female person but not have to pay for her, talk at length, or do anything she wants me to do and it's been like that since high school

don't panic bros
>>
>>29604081
I mean, she'd probably give OP the succ and let him demolish that ass if she's drunk off enough wine, that way she has plausible deniability.

I think that would probably be the best course of action. Then again, he could be seen as trying to take advantage of her. It's a slippery situation. He needs to somehow, yet subtly, introduce a third woman into the picture to gauge her reaction.

>"I was hanging out with this girl I met"
>"OH?"
>>
>>29603532
Fuck her you stupid tool. Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>29605646
THIS. just tell her you wanna fuck her.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.