[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw oneitis is sending you mixed messages DAMMIT HOE JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 484x483) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 484x483
>tfw oneitis is sending you mixed messages

DAMMIT HOE JUST LEVEL WITH ME
>>
File: You Nigger.jpg (62 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
You Nigger.jpg
62 KB, 1280x720
>oneitis talks to you
Quit bitching you ungrateful nigger.
>>
>haven't spoken out loud in two weeks
>just sit in my room playing a djembe all day

Meanwhile you have a chance with a girl, so be grateful
>>
DON'T have a oneitis you doofus. They sense it and they take advantage of it. Always be working on multiple girls at any given time.
>>
>>29603551
yeah, i try to do this, and i casually bring up other girls i correspond with when im talking to any given one. doesn't mean i don't like one of them the most.
>>
>>29603547
ive been there, and i will be there in the future. i suck at making new friends, i only have old ones.

>>29603523
git gud
or, get realistic
>>
>>29603495

tell her straight up tf
she probably doesnt know/think you like her.
>>
>>29603748
this is probably true but its horrifying
>>
>>29604098
what signs have you given her?
how is she supposed to know you like her at all? simply talking doesnt mean shit if shes oblivious / naive / inexperienced
>>
>>29603551
Eh you have to buy into some memes when you live. Oneitus is my favorite lie, you could get lucky.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.