[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get a phone call from Burger King >"Is this anon?"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
>get a phone call from Burger King
>"Is this anon?"
>"Yes"
>"Are you able to to come in for an interview tomorrow?"
>"A-actually, no. I'm on v-vacation.."
>"Oh. Well we'll call you back in 2 weeks!"

I'm not even on vacation. I've just been sitting in my room watching anime this whole summer. What am I supposed to do when they call back in 2 weeks? Having a job scares me.
>>
>>29603347
>What am I supposed to do when they call back in 2 weeks?
don't worry. they won't.
>>
>>29603347

At least places you apply to call you back, YOU FAGGOT YOU LITTLE FAGGOT YOU LITTLE STUPID FUCKING FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>29603347
Get drunk and do your shit job.
>>
>>29603347
>go to interview for a job
>have years of experience in a two related fields
>they don't call me back, don't even send me a fucking email telling me that I didn't get the job (which they said they would)
>they hired some fucking retards who I guarantee were fresh out of school with zero relevant experience
You should be fucking grateful for the chance to have a job you neckbearded little shit. Enjoy the rest of your mediocre high school life you underaged faggot.
>>
>>29603402

Yeah, OP is a fucking faggot. Seriously. He should happy THAT THEY EVEN CALLED HIM BACK IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Fuck. Fucking faggot. What a faggot. I want to piss on OP right now.
>>
>>29603604
>>29603402
>>29603365
I don't even need the money though. I have like $2,000 of holiday money saved up from relatives. My parents just want me to get a job because they think it will help me break out of my shell.
>>
>>29603698
Do it, you fool. Cowardice will ruin your life. Bite the bullet and pilot the robot.

Being an oldfag I can tell you with sincerity that both
(a) running from novel experiences is the ultimate form of self-destruction
(b) the only things I really remember from my life are the times I stepped out of my comfort zone

Face the dragon and slay it!
>>
>>29603737
also an oldfag and I completely agree with this oldfag.
>>
if you are capable of good work then do not go to a fast-food restaurant or any chain restaurant at all
find yourself a private restaurant: they treat you much better.
>>
>>29603737

Yeah, but OP is a faggot, so he needs to also make sure that he goes for experiences that will benefit him.
>>
>>29603347
Take the fucking job retard. My mom works at a grocery store, I had to have her talk to the manager just for me to get a fucking interview. Fuck the entire job market when you need connections to get a fucking minimum wageslave job.
>>
>>29603347
They're not gonna call you in 2 weeks anon. They'll find someone who does want the job and give it to them. Stop stressing about it. You already ruined your chance of getting the job.

I've actually done that before. I applied for a job, got a call the next day and I said I wasn't available anymore. I lied because I was scared shitless. That fucking anxiety got to me.

It's actually happening to me right now. This morning I got a call from a job I applied for and I was so nervous I just said "wrong number" and hung up. Ohh well, nothing I can do now.

Good advice from oldfag here >>29603737

I'm not letting these fuck ups ruin me, I'm gonna keep on trying and so should you, OP.

>Bite the bullet and pilot the robot.
>>
>>29603347
>not even on vacation
D E V E L I S H
>>
>>29603737
You never catch the dragon. You know that right?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.