[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to commit suicide by starving to death? How much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: ee.png (11 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
ee.png
11 KB, 128x128
Is it possible to commit suicide by starving to death? How much time would it take? I live alone, my parents visit me once a month.

Unrelated pic
>>
>>29603086
You'll die very quick from dehydration but it is painful.
>>
>>29603106
I don't really mind the pain. How much time are we talking about?
>>
>>29603152
Guess you could try locking yourself and then breaking the key.

But m8, why do you want to go like that? Sounds like a hassle.
>>
just buy a bunch of helium balloons lol
>>
>>29603169
Because I hate myself and my body. But how much time? I heard people can live only 4 days without water, is it true?
>>
File: 1455536764925.jpg (36 KB, 286x429) Image search: [Google]
1455536764925.jpg
36 KB, 286x429
>>29603086
OP, of you go through with this, be sure to keep away from any water. You will at some point be taken over by primal instinct and drink water. Which is not preferable because of the major brain damage you'll get from dehydrating your brain.
>>
>>29603398
I know, I plan to keep myself locked in my bedroom until the time comes
>>
>>29603485
It'll take roughly 3-4 days but you'll end up going mad with thirst in the interim. It's unlikely you'll stay in your bedroom. You'll probably break the door down in desperation late day 2.

Here's an alternative idea. Go buy some heroine and OD. It's a really lovely way to go. And it'll be an experience before you die. Don't worry about danger etc. No loss to you ha. Not like you're worried they'll kill you. You'll be dead in less than an hour and feel lovely doing it.
>>
>>29603086
Use the charcoal method you mongo
>>
>>29603552
>take ludicrous amounts of heroin
>hey..life isn't so bad any more
>oh shit I don't want to die now
>either die with regret or develop life long addiction
>>
>>29603552
I haven't left my apartment for 2 months, it's unlikely I will get heroin. Thanks for trying to help
>>
>>29603849

I'm sorry to hear that. Not trying to talk you out of it. It must be an awful situation you're in. Dehydration though isn't a very choice method.

If you feel you could overcome social anxiety for the day you could always jump from a large building. Again quite fast. Or as other axons here have said order helium and suffocate painlessly. The gas simply replaces the oxygen in your blood and you don't feel yourself begin to pass away.

Tonight though celebrate your last days comfortably with some nice food and drink. You seem nice enough to deserve them.
>>
>>29603950
I don't know, I'm curious to see what happens, I know I'll suffer but not much time. I just hate myself so much
>>
How old are you?

bloxbloxblox32088975754
>>
You play a lot of empire earth?
>>
>>29604442
Above 24 yo, why?

>>29604456
I did when I was little kid.
>>
Well, goodbye robots
>>
>>29605085
i love you, have a fun trip
>>
>>29605085

Don't. Become an alcoholic instead. More fun.
>>
>>29603086
>Is it possible to commit suicide by starving to death?
No.
The problem with trying to suicide is that whenever your body is dying it screams at you to stop. So if you try and do something stupid like trying to starve yourself, you most definitely won't succeed. You need to use a quick method, a method that is 100% impossible to stop, or a method that is painless so your body doesn't realize what you're doing. Starvation and dehydration fit none of the above criteria.
>>
File: 3490851134747.jpg (48 KB, 576x403) Image search: [Google]
3490851134747.jpg
48 KB, 576x403
>>29603086

>Is it possible to commit suicide by starving to death?
im guessing you already tried holding your breath
>>
>>29605191
>tripfag
kill yourself normalslime
don't bother replying i already filtered you scumbag
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.