[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just talked to a feminist who railed against gender roles, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1462199031379.jpg (236 KB, 500x671) Image search: [Google]
1462199031379.jpg
236 KB, 500x671
just talked to a feminist who railed against gender roles, but then admitted she is only and solely attracted to men who are hypermasculine in the traditional sense, treat her like garbage, choke her during sex, and are at least 6 inches taller than her

i fucking hate women
>>
i mean.. whatever, man.

What kind of responses do you even want for this shit?
>>
feminism is just one giant shit test to find men who will tell them to shut up and bend over
>>
>>29602851
Oh, man. I am so enraged right now. This confirms all my views about women. Women are shit. Ill never stop talking about that. Because its true. Women are all whores. Everything is lost. Oh boy.

I guess ill remain a virgin forever, but i dont care because women are all shit. I really dont care, im not complaining. But ill have to remain a virgin.

Nice cammy pic tho
>>
File: 1466255193936.jpg (120 KB, 768x696) Image search: [Google]
1466255193936.jpg
120 KB, 768x696
>>29602851

What did you expect from these cunts? Consistency and intelligence?
>>
>>29602851

But ALL FEMINISTS want a 10/10 Chad THUNDERCOCK to degrade them, choke them during sex, treat them like shit, be taller than them, have ripped muscles, and treat other guys like shit.

Just remember this. Screenshot this if you have to. Feminists are deranged, vile sluts and whores that are not "prude" at all. They are all mentally ill sluts and whores that regularly get degraded and dominated by Chad. They fantasize about it when it isn't happening, too. They despise average and ugly men because they see us as an obstacle to Chad. We are bags of disposable male flesh, in the way of their vision of Chad.

Not ALL women are like this, but ALL feminists? Yes. They are ALL like that, and the ones that seem like they aren't are frauds, and the ones that say they aren't are lying little cunts.
>>
>>29602914
kek
I gotta internalize that once and for all...
I always end up taking them seriously for some reason.
>>
File: 1414998154921_jpg.jpg (213 KB, 900x281) Image search: [Google]
1414998154921_jpg.jpg
213 KB, 900x281
We're all guilty of a little hypocrisy here and there, but feminists take the fuckin' cake.
>>
>>29603643

Holy shit, that is an old pic. People fucking hated it back then, even on 4chan. Thanks for that anon.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.