[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vent here, just let it go robots. I will listen.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1433728384365.jpg (56 KB, 500x465) Image search: [Google]
1433728384365.jpg
56 KB, 500x465
Vent here, just let it go robots.

I will listen.
>>
>>29602676
I'll start.

>Be 23
>out of college
>Get a good job upon graduating doing marketing for a very reputable company
>Have a nice qt3.14 boss who really likes me and actually makes work less shit.
>Actually doing a job I enjoy
>She takes a job elsewhere for higher pay
>Co-worker takes her place
>She's a fresh-off-the-boat currynigger.
>She's rude, disrespectful, moody, and incredibly pushy
>People around me and in my department quit because of how much they dislike her.
>My job changes entirely
>I have to use 10+ programs when I originally used 3 because everyone else left the team for a rival company.
>No clue how to use these programs, no guides, nothing
>Ask pooinloo to train me so I don't fall behind in work and not get the work done.
>Gets angry when I ask for help, refuses to train me.
>Try to learn on my own, have no clue what I'm doing
>Begin to beg for help, she refuses again and gets even more frustrated
>Pulls me into a conference room to yell at me.
>Tells me I'm never going to ever succeed, tells me that my face bothers her, my hands bother her (why I don't know.)
>Eventually she stops talking to me.
>I give her work she assigns to me, never replies or gives any feedback
>She stops speaking to me, stops giving me work etc.
>Know what's coming
>Get a Outlook meeting with the HR Business Associate
>Gettingfired.jpg
>Take a week of "vacation" off.
>Get paid to essentially holding off me being fired
>Come in the next week
>Do nothing until 4
>Have meeting
>Fired with a month's pay of severance
>Go back to desk to get my crap and leave

Been unemployed for a month now. Job literally killed my confidence and makes me feel like I'm going to be a failure everywhere else. I know it's just one shit job, but it was my first one. I liked it until management changed heads. I'm depressed again for being jobless. I don't want to leave my house because I'm ashamed of myself.
>>
File: 510.png (253 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
510.png
253 KB, 680x680
>>29602676
Your picture is pretty rude dude. Why would I tell you if you don't care
>>
>>29602699
I had no other picture to use.

Sorry.
>>
>>29602698
>be turbo normie
>suck at job
>get fired
>get buttblasted about it
you can stay i guess
>>
>had to take a multiple choice personality assessment to be promoted to assistant manager
>already being trained with assistant manager codes and confidentiality
>answered the questions honestly with realistic, just above average answers
>was told i failed the assessment
>no longer qualify for assistant manager position
>test cannot be taken again
>corporate doesn't give a shit about the feedback from my supervisor
>codes and clearance taken away from me
>family was so proud of me becoming assistant manager
>forced my way from being a NEET with "bullshit mental problems" to potential management
>haven't felt this humiliated and unappreciated in years
>wish i could give up and somehow qualify for NEET-bux
>>
>>29602750
I didn't suck at my job. I was doing great with the responsibilities I had coming in.

How the fuck am I supposed to do my job if I don't know how to use programs that essentially help me do my job? I didn't study those programs in college.
>>
>>29602698
Why are you ashamed of yourself when it's clearly pooinloo's fault
>>
>>29602799
Because I'm unemployed. Every single person my age in my area has a real job of some sort. It's just humiliation.
>>
>>29602796
if you were so good why did you get fired :^)
you're one of us now
hahaha
>>
>>29602834
why don't you just contact any of the other people who left and just go work for that other company
>>
>>29602676
I'm pretty hype for the working class uprising but I expect I'm gonna be on the losing team.

I didn't want to die a virgin but I guess someone has to. Such is life.
>>
>>29602698
all i can say is START APPLYING TO JOBS IMMEDIATELY. NEET time is the most toxic thing you can have on a resume. I've been NEET 5 years now. Don't let this happen to you.
>>
File: 1456448298205.jpg (13 KB, 350x334) Image search: [Google]
1456448298205.jpg
13 KB, 350x334
>>29602760
Why not apply for Assistant to the regional manager?
>>
>>29602841
I was always one of you. Not everyone here is a NEET.

>>29602881
I've tried. I don't know them very well. They didn't respond to my emails.

>>29602906
Have been. I've had a couple of companies call me for interviews, mostly phone. We'll see honestly.
>>
>>29602698
should've complained to HR when she hinted she hated you on prejudicial grounds

also I hate curryniggers. they're probably the most successful and richest (relatively) from the shithole and family they came from so they always have huge entitlement and authority complexes
>>
>>29602760
Never, ever answer honestly on assessments. They just want the best answer and it's not even remotely indicative of your performance as a manager anyway.

Answer to what they want, not what is true.
>>
>>29602676
All my problems?
>suicidal
>nihilist
>depressed
>addicted to anime
>only aroused by hentai
>racist
>sexist
>no friends
>virgin
>shit job
>no motivation
>social anxiety
>slavophile
>>
File: feds.png (414 KB, 779x848) Image search: [Google]
feds.png
414 KB, 779x848
>>29602998
>assessments
>>
>>29602972
I wanted to, I had a legitimate case however they're not going to budge on me.

HR is not there for you, they're there for the business. A guy complaining about a female boss isn't good for my case, it makes me look weak. The lady from HR who I would register the complain with was good friends with my boss. They hungout outside of work.
>>
>>29603023
Yeah, exactly. Assessments are bullshit. Performance reviews are fudged because supervisors have to have good metrics, etc. It's a never-ending domino effect.
>>
I always think about how strange it is now there are so many intelligent people on this earth, yet only a select few are able to become successful. It makes me think.. who has the bigger ego.. those that "play the game" and be fake fucks.. or those that choose to not partake in it at all? By not partaking in it, I just mean being less successful than they are capable of being.
>>
>>29602760

It irritates me that companies like that can actually succeed out in the market. Anyone with their head that far up their ass should be getting eviscerated by the competition.
>>
This board is just out and out normie now huh? It's like that huh?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.