[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello FEDS All the fucking roaches are gonna say the worst thing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1461922344809.jpg (50 KB, 631x796) Image search: [Google]
1461922344809.jpg
50 KB, 631x796
Hello FEDS
All the fucking roaches are gonna say the worst thing they've ever done ITT
>>
>>29602434
How bout no? How the fuck did the robot even allow you to post this shit anyways?
>>
>>29602434
I took a penny, but didn't leave a penny.
>>
File: achtung.jpg (34 KB, 650x350) Image search: [Google]
achtung.jpg
34 KB, 650x350
I killed 6 million people and it was pretty fun
fucking idiots think i died in that bunker LMAO
>>
>>29602434
One time while I was pooping in my high school I took a piece of poop with the toilet paper and stuck it in the ceiling vent
>>
In fifth grade I peed in a sour spray candy bottle and went around on field day spraying my piss into people's mouths when they thought it was sour spray candy.

I was at Wendy's one time alone and a baby from someone else's table handed me its fries. I said thank you and then turned around and threw them away and left.

When my ex girlfriend cucked me, I used the bull's Facebook to find his school, and from his school I determined his county, and I used his county's GIS to find his address. I drove 300 miles to bludgeon his dog to death.
>isn't your ex more to blame?
Yes but I wasn't thinking rationally
>>
>>29602434
I had sit on shower
>>
>>29603083
Are you a legit sociopath or just a liar?
>>
one time I stole my friend's panties
>>
>>29603184
Well I'm not a liar. Sociopath I dunno.

I have been called a sociopath before by someone who knew me really well, but that was after I almost stabbed him so he might have been a bit biased.

I'm not very empathetic and a lot of times I feel like I'm an actor, and I don't actually feel the emotions I am portraying externally, I feel like I just pretend to have the emotions that are expected of me in certain circumstances.
>>
>>29603242
Humanity might be better off if you just kys rn to avoid hurting or manipulating any more people.
On another note, why did you take it out on the guy instead of your ex? Did he even know that she had a boyfriend?
>>
a kid asked me to do a trust fall with him when he was falling down i didn't catch him
>>
>>29603279
Yes he knew, and he also had a girlfriend of his own that he was cheating on. That's another part of the story. I found his girlfriend on Facebook and sent her a simple message telling him that her boyfriend was cheating on her with my girlfriend. It was news to her and she dumped him.

Later my ex came crawling back and I led her on into believing I was just taking my time getting over things, while fucking her every opportunity I got. Eventually she got tired of it, but the damage was already done, she went off to college and got totally fucked up after that, pretty much no real future for her now.
>>
>>29603400
Well good. No one should take cheating lightly.

I still feel bad for the dog though.
>>
I accidentally a bottle of face cleanser from valmart a couple of days ago, it was under my jacket in the booster seat part of the cart.

I had already been in the store to get my main grocery shopping done, went out to car put groceries up, went back in with a jacket on (in 90+ degree weather) to disguise myself from anyone who might recognize me from earlier. I had to go back in to get glucose strips for my glucometer, not diabetic quite just yet but I still like to keep track of my numbers.

I don't want anyone who's seen me already to see me with glucose strips/in the diabetes aisle, I hate being seen as a diabetic.

TL;DR forgot I had face cleanser in my cart, realized it when I got to my car for the 2nd time, said fuck it I'm not going back in I've already been in and out twice, I'm just ready to GTFO, fuck being at walmart.
>>
I write fetish captions.
Niche Fetish Captions
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.