[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tfw Klinefelter s. No matter how much I diet, I'll always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 1466659459242.jpg (1 MB, 1215x2274) Image search: [Google]
1466659459242.jpg
1 MB, 1215x2274
Tfw Klinefelter s. No matter how much I diet, I'll always be a centaur
>>
You have to deal with it, why do we have to deal with it
>>
>>29602296
Nigga that's not Klinefelter's you're just fridgemode. That is unless you have tiny testes, then it's K's.
>>
>>29602296

Put on muscle mass then.
>>
>>29602296
You look alright.
>>29602365
I have no idea how big balls are supposed to be. All the other symptoms are there though.
>>
>Sometimes symptoms are more prominent and may include weaker muscles, greater height, poor coordination, less body hair, smaller genitals, breast growth, and less interest in sex.[2]

what the fuck this is so accurate about me im scared
>>
>>29602448
Those aren't wide hips he's just fat with love handles. Klinefelter's people look like pears. Their balls are also tiny. He doesn't have breasts either. There's no visible chest hair but he might be young.

Without seeing the head or genitals I can't say for certain but I'm pretty sure he doesn't have Kilnefelter's.
>>
>>29602296
that really doesnt look like klinefelters

how tall are you?
>>
Kek he doesn't even have wide hips or gyno or excess body fat

I have a real freak body
>>
>>29602648
>tfw have that exact body except firmer man tits

help
>>
>>29602648
Ya you're fucked m8

It's called being skinnyfat.
>>
Hey Klinefags, I'm pretty sure I've had it too but never actually got diagnosed. I missed a lot of the bad stuff luckily. I do have freakishly large love handles, increased height, little facial hair growth, and that's about it. I think my dick n nuts are normal.

My only suggestion is to work out. It's all you can really do. Try to bulk up a big so you're not so lanky while some how working down your hips/love handles. Kline or no they are a very stubborn fat deposit on the body so you're really going to have to go all out. I have broad shoulders so mine aren't as noticeable with loose clothing . Work work work and by comfy loose clothes and jackets/blazers/coats for the cool months. And remember a woman is never really going to get the full frontal nude view of your body like you see when you get out of the shower. You really only just come off as pudgy at a glance and besides one a woman is ready for the dicking it doesn't matter at that point. Hope that helps.
>>
File: 1431636439539.jpg (17 KB, 316x239) Image search: [Google]
1431636439539.jpg
17 KB, 316x239
>>29602648
>shoulders noticibly wider than hips
>visible chest hair
fuck off normies, you don't know my pain
>>
other than inaccurate self diagnosing and body dismorphia when you're within normal parameters like ITT. is there a way to definitively know you have klinefelters?
>>
>>29603456
Go to a doctor and ask.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 542x574) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 542x574
>ITT: we turn an incredibly rare chromosomal defect into a meme disease

First autism now klienfelters, huh?
>>
>>29602648
Isn,'t that just skinnyfat?

I'm the same but I know I could fix it without much trouble if I ever got the motivation to eat properly and do some basic exersize.
>>
>>29603602
I'm pretty much a less fat version of the left guy.
Fucking kill me.
>>
>>29603602
Maybe they're growers?
>>
>>29603602
I thought klinefelters had normal cocks?
Either way that guy in the right looks like an alien
>>
>>29603657
Well you get in this shitty rut where "eating right" doesn't really help and I have to put on a bunch of weight to gain any muscle. I weigh like 150 lbs at 6' but I used to be obese so I sort of have a fear of going back to that.
>>
>>29603602
>incredibly rare

Isn't it like 1 in 500? That's not really rare.
>>
>>29602296
you have THE SEXIEST dadbod i've seen in a long time. i'd fuck the shit outta you, boy.
>>
>tfw you literally do have klinefelters
should I JUST transition?
>>
>>29602448
males and females have different pubic hair patterns? what are they?
>>
>>29605462
yes
and be my gf
>>
>>29603602
>>29605235
This. It's the most common sex chromosome disorder you can have. Even more common if you dad was an old fuck when he jizzed you out. Funny how this an autism have that in common.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.