[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucking hate all of you. You all mean fucking nothing to me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: YY6UueW.png (266 KB, 800x850) Image search: [Google]
YY6UueW.png
266 KB, 800x850
I fucking hate all of you. You all mean fucking nothing to me. You're all nothing but pathetic little roaches going about your daily lives. It's quite amusing.
>>
>>29602170
>I fucking hate all of you.
>You all mean fucking nothing to me.

Whoops!
>>
>>29602170
"sum of u guise r alright"
>>
>>29602256

Donut go 2 skool 2morrow1! ;)
>>
>it's really quite amusing

*Tipping intensifies*
>>
Not Important, is that you? how did you survive?
>>
What petition do you want me to sign?
>>
>>29602393
I'm not OP but goddamn I love you
>>
File: images (2).jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
7 KB, 259x194
>>29602381

Rare pic of OP preparing for beta uprising.
>>
>>29602453
I truly, genuinely believe that this pic is older than time itself. By time I mean the internet
>>
>>29602300
oohs sheit anon
>>
>>29602170
Postal 2 is literally /b/ the game

creepy guy with trenchcoat goes on a rampage and pisses on everyone
>>
>>29602170
Is your name Nottem Portant?
>>
>>29602385
The only way he could have survived that blast is if he was literally Satan.
>>
>>29602472

Keep it. It's all yours, my friend. :)

$$$$$$$dankniggers$$$$$$$
>>
>>29602871
so by finishing the game in the edgy way, entering the code "666"
>>
>>29602950
It's hard to say because after the blast happened you hear him say "well they did". Either this is pure narration or he is something more than human.

Hatred sequel when?
>>
>>29603015
last time I checked they were working on a game where the goal is to kill muslims to prevent them from reaching Europe or something

I prefer the Postal games desu
>>
>>29603015

As soon as they make the Sandy Hook School Dayz expansion Sims. Or 9/11 flight simulator.
>>
I fucking Love all of you. You All mean everything to me You're all perfect and beautiful little anons going about your daily lives. It's quite comforting.
>>
A POSTALDUDE WOJACK!?
>>
>>29602393

The only one in this thread to understand
>>
>>29603312
hey, I did too >>29602437

and so did this guy >>29602794
>>
>>29603299
the world is full of wonderful secrets
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.