[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do normies have souls? Something about them just creeps me out.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: 9.jpg (49 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
49 KB, 852x480
Do normies have souls? Something about them just creeps me out.
>>
>>29602103
Most normies had no need to develop real hobbies or interests due to just being able to socialize. Their hobby is people-pleasing and thinking they're cool.

This causes them to have no understanding outside of how to fit in and follow social laws. This may make them appear "soulless."
>>
File: 1466784191319.jpg (60 KB, 796x712) Image search: [Google]
1466784191319.jpg
60 KB, 796x712
>>29602103
they are in the proccess of auctioning it to the devil for a life of substantial mediocrity, but it's all in vain in the end
>>
File: 1.jpg (292 KB, 1057x1024) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
292 KB, 1057x1024
normies lack a soul in the same way you lack a heart, OP
>>
Normies like to have parties to talk about how crazy those crazy parties were. They also like picking who to include and who to leave out. Those are the most important things for them.
>>
>>29602190

I've heard that normies are uncomfortable when they are alone and can barely survive more than a few days without talking extensively to others either in person or via phone. For them being alone is unnatural and creepy.

I can't imagine it... but those are only rumors.
>>
File: 1386678002142.jpg (72 KB, 400x438) Image search: [Google]
1386678002142.jpg
72 KB, 400x438
>>29602744

imagine having such little inner-life that you need to be constantly socializing

I want to lock up every normie in solitary confinement
>>
>>29602812

For them it's automatic, they barely experience it. You know why we fail at socializing? We approach it the same way we approach our inner life, with the curiosity and innocence of a child, like if we are exploring Mars. And that comes of as strange and creepy.

Normies don't socialize because they are truly interested in each other. If they were our world would be an utopian paradise full with best friends. They do it in order to not be alone.

I'm glad to say that we didn't miss a god damn thing. Normies are boring as fuck. All they talk about is movies and music and their goals. I can do this stuff on as well on the Internet and my goals are none of anyones damn business.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.