[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
one thing I think about a lot is if everybody on earth died accept
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
one thing I think about a lot is if everybody on earth died accept for me and the possibilities I would have. Of course there would be no electricity, but you wouldn't need the Internet when you have the freedom to do anything you want.

>ywn be able to go into abandoned houses and break whatever you want in the most violent ways possible
>ywn make your home inside an abandoned super market and live with everything you could ever need
>ywn have a cute doggo companion to accompany you in your journey across the countryside (I'm assuming only people have died)

What would you do if you were the last person on earth?
>>
>>29601976
I used to think about this, but it's completely infeasible; if everyone just suddenly dropped dead, you'd have to evacuate eventually because the bloated rotting corpses every five feet would be a health hazard.

Autism aside, I'd go exploring, try and do what I can to set free any captive animals that were formerly owned by humans, read a fuckload of books, keep a diary, try and fly a plane, send some signals into space, do lots of drugs, maybe try and find an incubator or something from which I could repopulate the world.
>>
Wouldn't you be able to find those generators and get electricity from gasoline? There would be plenty of that around with all the abandoned cars. So with that in mind I would play every videogame ever and I'd look for a drug factory and fill an entire truck with it.
>>
>>29601976

I would probably just get a petrol generator so I can keep playing video games all day kek
>>
make all the autistic plans you want, but you'd go insane and kill yourself/get killed by an animal
>>
>>29602178
>not getting a dog pal that barks every time danger is near
Do you even post-apocalypse bro?
>>
>>29602178

I like being by myself though, in fact I'd probably get more done without 4chan wasting my time

what would happen however is I'd do something stupid like take the wrong kind of medication and kill myself by accident without having professionals to tell me what to do
>>
File: 1467102132919.jpg (124 KB, 960x717) Image search: [Google]
1467102132919.jpg
124 KB, 960x717
>>29601976
Try my best to rescue and care for all the animals of the earth, (if as you say, the assumption is that only humans vanish) especially the ones who (of no choice of their own) evolved or just eventually became dependent on humans for their survival.
Basically, I'd gather all the equipment necessary as I go along and would collect and read any and all literature and equipment necessary to help the animals. Raiding homes, bookstores, warehouses, grocers, (animal) hospitals, (veterinar) clinics, anything I needed to do what I set out to do.
I'd mostly leave the wildlife to their own because they wouldn't all need immediate assistance, would try to focus on the domesticated animals and those trapped in pounds, veterinary clinics, animal hospitals, laboratories, factory farms, farms, zoos.
I'd try to become the second Noah and would inevitably fail and off myself because that would all be impossible to achieve by oneself.
>>
I'd probably start out by missing things that give me joy I wouldn't be able to do anymore, like video games and the Internet. I guess after a while I'd probably get used to it, I would like to start exploring the countryside.

It wouldn't happen right away, but one of the things that I really like looking at are abandoned buildings that have become overgrown, I would really love to see parts of the world like that.
>>
File: 1447865687657.jpg (148 KB, 607x583) Image search: [Google]
1447865687657.jpg
148 KB, 607x583
>>29602245
>tfw you'd have to see dead doggos
>tfw you'd have to see doggos suffering
>tfw you'd have to see doggos kill eachother
>tfw you'd have to kill doggos who attack you
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.