[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw had no interest in having relationship throughout highschool
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8
File: 1.jpg (578 KB, 624x793) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
578 KB, 624x793
>tfw had no interest in having relationship throughout highschool
>still no interest after 2 years of college
>starting to want someone to sleep next to, not a relationship or anything just physical contact
>thinking about this often when trying to fall asleep

It's probably unobtainable for me since I don't socialize or have friends in real life but I really want to cuddle with someone.
also I want to be little spoon
>>
File: manga.jpg (527 KB, 1010x1495) Image search: [Google]
manga.jpg
527 KB, 1010x1495
>>29601614
>you will never have a qt bf that you'll hold in your arms before you sleep
>you'll never both wake up late on a Saturday morning and walk downstairs in your underwear to play some vidya together
>you will never gently nuzzle him and squeeze him tight from behind and give him a peck on the cheek

Heavy feelings
>>
>>29601682
>ywn sit in his lap and lean up against him while he holds you tight
>ywn lay your head on his chest and feel his heartbeat as he runs his hands through your hair
I shouldn't have made this thread now I'm more sad than I was before.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 480x461) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 480x461
>>29601738
Yeah that was a big mistake desu.

I haven't a fucking clue where to meet guys to be honest, I don't have friends, and I don't go out, and from what it appears, every guy in my city is very much into sleeping around and 'playing the field', nevermind finding an introverted one. I guess that's that.

>you will never fall asleep hand in hand, the only audible sounds being your breathing and the heavy thump of your heartbeat
>>
File: 2.jpg (16 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
16 KB, 320x320
>>29601861
I'm in a similar predicament. At least I can fantasize about it over the internet.

>fall asleep hand in hand
I didn't know I needed this until now
>>
>>29602021
>At least I can fantasize about it over the internet.
I fear that's all I'll ever be able to do. At least I have anime and doujins to pass the time until I never get a significant other. Just making friends with guys is hard enough, nevermind romance or intimacy.

I have no idea whether it's as cozy as it seems but I imagine the fuzzy feelings in your stomach would override any uncomfortable feelings in your arms.
>>
>>29602211
>I imagine the fuzzy feelings in your stomach would override any uncomfortable feelings in your arms.
I feel the same way. Also feeling the warmth coming from their body would be amazing.
>>
Being a little spoon is the best. Though it's dumb when you're tall.
>>
File: 1466837460519.png (475 KB, 750x756) Image search: [Google]
1466837460519.png
475 KB, 750x756
Pretty common fantasy of mine too. I would have to leave the basement in order to have a chance, and that won't happen.
>>
>>29602307
The emotional intimacy of skin on skin contact probably feels great. Knowing someone cares about you and that you care about them, you'd probably sleep better than you ever had before. I wish social interaction wasn't so difficult.
>>
g-guys please stop making me feel sad

also being little spoon is the best
>>
>>29602443
>Knowing someone cares about you and that you care about them
Getting late for me, I will think of that feel when I fall asleep.

>tfw you put your right hand on your left shoulder and pretend it's someone else's arm holding you
>>
File: rei.jpg (60 KB, 450x557) Image search: [Google]
rei.jpg
60 KB, 450x557
>>29602534
Sleep well anon.

origami comment
>>
File: sad panpan.jpg (11 KB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
sad panpan.jpg
11 KB, 260x260
>tfw trying to find a bf who isn't a slut and ideally doesn't care about sex
>just want some cuddles, kisses and intimacy every so often

It doesn't help that I found someone exactly like that and it didn't last. Knowing how it feels has only made the absence worse.
>>
File: stop.gif (1005 KB, 351x263) Image search: [Google]
stop.gif
1005 KB, 351x263
>>29602650
>>tfw trying to find a bf who isn't a slut and ideally doesn't care about sex

iktf

>tfw you're attracted to little spoon guys but every one you've met either wants another femboy or chad

Kill me pete
>>
>>29601614
Literally me, wtf?

Origami.
>>
>even if any of this happens you will eventually die and it will all disappear

lawl mortality
>>
>>29602806
True enough, but who says you can't enjoy it while it lasts?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.