[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
your at the pool and this futa slaps your gf on the ass what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5
your at the pool and this futa slaps your gf on the ass

what do you do?

note she's the leader of the futa club and her cock is strong enough to lift adult women
>>
File: oh i see how it is.png (1 MB, 1539x1600) Image search: [Google]
oh i see how it is.png
1 MB, 1539x1600
Wasn't there a /d/ thread for this exact situation?

>Grab her by the extension lead
>Play javelin towards the deep end, OR
>ASSUMING SHE IS OF AGE, AND IS HORNY AND ACCEPTING
>Jerk her off while playing with her cute little nips
>Stick your dick in her while you GF pleasures her face, tits, whatever.
>Once she starts going psycho, just throw her in the pool.
>If she tries to grab hold, just get you and your GF to hold her down.

She's tiny as shit, can't be that hard.
>>
I'm an adult, and a man.

That's a child, and a girl.

I stand up and beat the shit out of it, and if it complains, I stomp on its dick until it wishes it never had one in the first place.
>>
File: 1464831946418.jpg (146 KB, 537x452) Image search: [Google]
1464831946418.jpg
146 KB, 537x452
>>29601588
>You will never experience life as a qt futanari highschool girl.
>>
File: Shining Black Penis.jpg (56 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Shining Black Penis.jpg
56 KB, 640x480
>>29601784
>That's a child

Actually she is in high school I believe, or some shit. She just has the body of a child, or is super petite.

I take it you don't watch a lot of hentai because hentai usually has girls that LOOK like children but are actually like 18 or 20, some shit like that.
>>
>>29601811
I used to. Not anymore.

Thanks to your comment I remembered her name, too. It's Mao Asakura, and you're right that she's in HS. Of course that scarcely matters because I'd still beat the shit out of her.
>>
>>29601796
Do you actually think that'd be a pleasant experience?
>>
File: 1463293636258.jpg (45 KB, 255x298) Image search: [Google]
1463293636258.jpg
45 KB, 255x298
>>29601588
I give her the beating of her life. I'm sure she's beat off before, but I'm confident I can do better!
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.