[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need your opinions robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2
File: Imagica.jpg (116 KB, 500x349) Image search: [Google]
Imagica.jpg
116 KB, 500x349
so i've been here since 2008, i have a friend who uses drugs and i use drugs too, i hang out with him sometimes, he happened to be chilling with a girl who also does drugs, we somehow say hi and chat, we somehow exchange numbers, i get to know her for a month, i find out she has had 3 ex boyfriends, she told me she has had sex with them.

she is 22, i am a 26 year old hugless kissless virgin, should i settle for used goods or find a virgin qt girl?

i think i am going to stick to my robot roots and just cut her off, unfortunately for her she likes me
>>
ne1 001
>>
Are you religious or something? I honestly don't understand why you wouldn't.
>>
>>29601364
My nigga it's gonna be hard to find a virgin female that's in her 20s. And baka a girl isn't damaged goods if she's only fucked 3 dudes. Get your priorities straight and go for her OP.
>>
>>29601364
youll never get a virgin you fucking idiot christ this board is full of highly confident neurotics
>>
>>29601918
she had another man's dick in her mouth....
>>
>>29601364
Some of you robots disgust me.
-Failed normie
>>
>>29601918
>>29601944
these men have given up
truly pitiable
>>
>>29601962

Every day I pray that these sorts get testicular cancer. It's all I can do, just pretending there is some benevolent force that might realize you should never reproduce.
>>
>be virgin at 26
>thinking about cutting her off for hopes of finding a pure virgin g/f

faggot I know 100% that if you miss this chance you will remain a permavirgin. don't fuck up.
>>
it's amazing that they have been able to maintain their signature sound after all these years
>>
virgin gf is a 100% meme, like honestly, do you think you'd even get on with a girl who was a virgin at your age? she would probably be so religious she would hate your drug use lmao
>>
>>29601972
>implying virgin gf meme isnt a coping mechanism to not try in the first place
>>
okay, quit being a loser.
invite her to your place
make a move
has sex
quit posting here till your 18
>>
Pump and dump. That's all that used goods are good for.
>>
>>29601972
I've fucked a virgin girl man. She was my friend since 6th grade and I ended up being her first boyfriend. You don't have a realistic view on women if you think them having fucked other dudes is bad.
>>
>>29601364
so, theres people who you can call friends and you can talk to girls and girls talk to you
AND YOU THINK YOU ARE A ROBOT?
you are not here since 2008, go to facebook CHAD
>>
>>29601918
>>29601954
>used goods
>3 guys

Lmao this is why you guys will stay virgins forever
>>
>>29602084
Who cares about realistic views, why should I settle for garbage? Its not like women are expected to settle for me.
>>
I'd give her the D so fast she wouldn't know what hit her. Stop being gay OP
>>
>>29602127
>having 3 boyfriends before is garbage

The sad thing is you probably really believe this and will actually end up killing yourself in real life from taking 4chan memes so seriously.
>>
>>29602084
and why are you even here chad?
original rage
>>
>>29602142
>I'd give her the D so fast she wouldn't know what hit her.

ahahaha this made me laugh
>>
>>29602179
That really addressed what I said. Nice!
>>
>>29601954
good point i guess, what the fuck i got muted for unoriginal comment...
>>
Virgin gf is a meme. Purely a meme. It's laughable. You will never find a virgin girlfriend. What matters more is developing a social connection to someone you care about. Get your head out of your ass and start focusing on how you actually feel about women.
>>
>>29602262
Except I actually found one. So now, why should I settle for some beaten old hag?
>>
>>29602262
>Virgin gf is a meme

NO IT'S FUCKING NOT, SOMEWHERE OUT THERE IS A GIRL WHO WAS NEVER TOUCHED BY A MAN, NEVER KISSED BY A MAN, NEVER HUGED BY A MAN, A FEMALE ROBOT JUST LIKE US, THEY EXIST

ITS RARE BUT IT CAN HAPPEN IF YOU JUST DON'T GIVE UP.
>>
>>29602262
The thing is you are taking it to seriously.
Virgin gf is a commentary on how increased sexual partners before marraige increases odds of divorce.
Besides that fact, you aren't even addressing arguments so fuck you normalfag.
>>
>>29602127
Except, if you're OP, this woman wants to "settle for you" so you're simply a retard if you reject her.

Who am I kidding, whole thread is bait. Even robots aren't this retarded.
>>
>>29602235

What do you want me to address? That women aren't expected to settle for you? Considering all this is about excusing an effortless lifestyle you're going to be a lot less desirable than having had 3 boyfriends before.

You tell yourself you just have high standards, but in reality that would mean you put even more effort into getting your specific desire, which you don't or you wouldn't be arguing on here about it.
>>
>>29602424
I'll put in effort where it's worth it, I don't think this individual is worth it. They're worth, at most, a fuck and chuck.
>>
>>29602424
this is what happens when chad comes to 4chan
>>
>>29602416
Oh yeah, someone whose obviously not good enough for me sure is "settling." Yeah, she's at such a fucking loss for wanting me.
>>
Let her be your practice gf so you can get rid of your awkwardness and virginity.
>>
>>29602495
This, just fire and forget.
>>
anyone care to offer input
>>
>>29602460

I thought you were just bitching about women not lowering their standards for you? But now you're the one relegating them to casual sex? Coping mechanism.
>>
>>29603012
So it's okay when they do it?
>>
>>29601364

You're in your 20's. It's used goods or nothing. Make your choice.
>>
>>29602292

But there's this robot axiom that says that no woman can be a robot :^{)
>>
>>29603029

I tell women the exact same thing, now adays it's even more common for women to come away with this shit actually. They can't be fucked putting any effort into their lives (usually losing weight is the issue) but found tumblr with all these people they relate to going on about how terrible modern men are and not worthy of commitment so they don't have to bother.
>>
>>29603155
Well, maybe I'll consider when they "woman up."
>>
>>29601364

>Parents made over $250k a year
>Paid for brothers colleges
>Paid for their cars
>10 years later , wanted me to come live with them to support them as they age
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.