[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots I need help I've had these bubbly things on my penis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 20160628_222642.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160628_222642.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Robots I need help

I've had these bubbly things on my penis for a while, what are they?
>>
that's normal, there's some scientific term for them I forgot, everyone has them
>>
Fordice spots I think. I've got them too but on my shaft. You'll be fine. What ever you do don't pop them. It will do you no good
>>
>>29601325
Nope.

Medfag here.

They're called pearly penile papules.

I would have gotten the brownie points on grand rounds in front of the attending, while you would have looked like a fool.
>>
They're called pearly penile pauples and they're perfectly normal and benign.
>>
Don't worry, like 1/8 guys have it anyway.
>>
>>29601353
>>29601369
Thanks lads

I don't really like em, is there a way to get rid of them?
>>
>>29601284
That looks like genital herpies to me. I know you haven't had sex before so that's not where you got it, but have you ever jerked off without washing your hands first?
>>
So for girls it will look like that but all in a row right?

What the fuck is this for
>>
I don't know what those bubbles are, but I really want to lick this penis :)
>>
>>29601389
I have that too, and it warms my heart to know others have it as well only so i know im not alone out there. I read once that you can get surgery to remove them. I saw before and after pics and some dicks looked fine and normal, but others looked like they had surgery know what i mean? Like you could tell they did something to it.
>>
>>29601404
kek'd'n'chek'd
>>
File: ).jpg (50 KB, 600x656) Image search: [Google]
).jpg
50 KB, 600x656
>>29601284
kejsarkrans or the english thingy = Hirsuties coronae glandis

you can remove it by lazer and shit but its bretty common OP nothing to worry about
>>
Yo, is your shaft hairy or are you hairy in general?
>>
>>29601284
it's an STD, congrats onn contracting an STD while being a virgin OPie
>>
Medical student here. That's a symptom of the AIDS virus.
>>
>>29601284
Horns, basically.
>>
>>29601596
Both

My shaft is pretty hairy, grows faster than my beard and I always have to shave it

It fucking sucks too because I have to be very delicate when I shave it
>>
Those are creamy cock carbuncles. Perfectly normal.
>>
>>29601699
No no no they're called delicious dick dimples
>>
>>29601843
No no no, theyre called bubbly bone bumps
>>
>>29601284
they are called cock pixies
>>
those are barbs, most humans dont have them now because we dont need them anymore, they are supossed to take out the cum out of the womans vagina to leave yours inside
>>
>>29601353
>>29601695
I was wondering if they were related because I'm the same.
>>
>>29601915
Im the same as well. I think we made a medical discovery here boys
>>
>>29601910
the cuck gene
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.