[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is /jp/ hell/ the last stop for 4chan users who never make it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1464062885734.jpg (57 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1464062885734.jpg
57 KB, 540x720
Is /jp/ hell/ the last stop for 4chan users who never make it? I've never been but I assumed it would be a mix of /a/ and former robots who've mastered the art of escapism.
>>
I just went to that board for the first time and holy moly is japanese culture pathetic, literally like manchild: the nation
>>
>>29601128
>holy moly is japanese culture pathetic
you are one of the people who think all of japanese culture is anime
>>
>>29601155

and their pop music and their tv shows and their movies and their books and their dating scene and their bar scene and...
>>
>>29601128
Why the fuck do people like you exist on 4chan?

can you just go to /r/sports or whatever gay shit you like?
>>
>>29601233
You know there are 2 sports boards on 4chan right
>>
Any /jp/ users here wanna give some insight?
>>
File: 1463163418847.png (689 KB, 680x544) Image search: [Google]
1463163418847.png
689 KB, 680x544
>>29602563
I don't know what there is to say. We talk about touhou, idols, jav, etc. A lot of niche communities in generals though sort of like /vg/ I guess where each general is different
>>
/jp/ is basically /neet/

The oldest oldfags only browse /jp/
>>
>>29602643
I've wanted to attempt getting into 2hu for like a decade now. Back when I was like 13 I came across some youtube meme with Ronald McDonald that had music from the game and I thought it was awesome.

Then I looked at gameplay videos and was too much of a pussy to even try to learn how to dodge

Now I feel like the games aren't even the bulk of the media for the series, I've heard there's like over a TB of fanmade music out there which seems kind of crazy. How did you get into it?
>>
File: 1455475493223.gif (2 MB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1455475493223.gif
2 MB, 800x600
>>29602745
I started off reading a lot of doujins and watching the fanmade videos mostly as an introduction. But my first real experience was playing the games, they can be hard but once you get gud they are very fun. Just try 6 if you really want it is mostly just trial and error. Don't expect to be instantly good at it you just have to slowly work your way up to a better skill level
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK