[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /snitch/ here? >It's June 28th >10pm >Fireworks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8
File: 1424021285494.jpg (60 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
1424021285494.jpg
60 KB, 563x542
Who /snitch/ here?

>It's June 28th
>10pm
>Fireworks go off
>Highly illegal in my state
>Call the police immediately
>They're confiscating the rest now

This is such a rush, feel like a man right now!!
>>
You're there to call about illegal fireworks but not about the domestic disturbance call that implicates the owners of the house being guilty rather than their lazy as fuck kid?
>>
>>29601031

What are you talking about ,idiot? Never post in my thread again.
>>
>>29601092

OP is actually a faggot.
>>
How does it feel to hate america?
>>
>>29600990

People shouldn't be shooting off fireworks if they are illegal in your state. Probably Illegal because the state is dry and they could literally burn down everyones houses. They are the ass holes.
>>
I got one.

>be in gr 9
>be friends with a guy (gr 10) who sells weed and other shit
>talk to him every day and get to know him very well
>anonymously tell principal and teachers about him distributing drugs
>he gets thrown into juvie

Not fake.
>>
>>29600990
Welcome to America, they got paid for it.
you didn't.
They want to kill them, but not as much as you.
They'll get paid for that too.
Enjoy the rest of your life
>>
>>29601227
Where do you live? That shit happened to me
>>
>>29601206

Thank you anon, you can tell /r9k/ is full of normies these days. A true robot would support my decision.

Not only is it illegal it's highly rude to shoot fireworks off at 10pm in a small area where older people live and are trying to sleep!
>>
>>29601301
>implying robots ever want to follow the law
>implying robots wouldn't just just call the cops on them just because they hate normies

prove you are a man and not a "fembot"
>>
>>29601270
Ooooooosh geet him
>>
>>29601270
t. drug dealer
>>
>>29601270
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
who knows :^^)

if you are my friend though you fucking deserve it you scum bag
>>
>>29601419
>friend
>scumbag

Youre the piece of shit friend.
>>
>>29600990
>english class
>30 something nigger in this freshman course
>mind im a nigger (just in skin) myself
>final class assignment is paper on django unchained
>teacher doing calls and asking to see if we did the rought draf of essay by asking us to raise it and him seeing from distance
>everyone raises
>get paired up with said negro
>tells me he didn't do it and asks me if I can keep quiet and that he'll do it later
>didn't call him out right there to save embarassment
>email teacher about this, and he tells me he'll take off points
>nig sees me in one of the building in the school
>confronts me and tells me he's mad, almost punches me (we were in public)
>tells me the purpose of college is to help each other out
>nig missed class 4 times, and teacher takes off points every time
>that and the paper he did were probably shit
>during said confrontation he said that by me snitching him out, he couldn't pass the class because he dropped below 70%
>didnt feel bad

I commend him for trying to improve and not speaking in niggerish, but he still had tattoos and was a normie loud nigger who had to get the attention from the qtpi latina everytime
>>
>>29601465
I am his friend though. He deserves to know that what hes doing is wrong and he should be punished for it.

>blahlblahalbahl snitch
>>
>>29601485
Weed isnt a big deal to snitch about.
>>
>neighbors holding a party
>loud music is illegal past 10pm here
>call police the moment the clock ticks over
>they come and shut it down
>found drugs at the scene
>neighbors get arrested
>a few months later a nice old couple move in instead
>peace and quiet is restored
>>
>>29600990
I unintentional rated out one of my friends, told the mother of another friendo and it turned out she was friend with his mother of the druggy since forever. We must've been like 15/16 at the time, he showed u super angry the next day and he was DEADSURE the other dude was the one who snitched on him, coz he was naive and I had a reputation of tough guy just because I was raised in a rough place of the city.
>>
>>29601485
I didn't know being a good friend was handing your friend in to the authorities? That sounds more like some Judus shit

If you're his friend you should try to help him not sell drugs not turn him in to the pigs.
>>
>>29601484
Nice story, but the whole "acting lika a self-hating black guy to gain approval from 4chan" thing is a bit annoying.
Just say you're black.
>>
>>29601507
>weed isn't a big deal
t. weed user and abuser

And it wasn't just weed.

>>29601538
I'm also a good citizen. Selling drugs in a public high school? Yeah this isn't Compton. I live in a decent neighbourhood and I want it to stay that way.

Well no plan is perfect right?
>>
File: 1457759134645.jpg (19 KB, 189x263) Image search: [Google]
1457759134645.jpg
19 KB, 189x263
>>29600990
Serves those normies right for doing illegal stuff.
>>
>>29601507
I snitched on my dad when I found weed in his possession.
>>
>>29601517

muh snitch nigga

getting normie parties shut down is one of the best feels
>>
>>29601591
good anon, you the hero we all deserve but don't need.
nah jk get dead snitch i said dye motherfuks as i blasted (sonic blast woah my glucose, fuk)
>>
>>29601573
I dont hate niggers, theyre just niggers.
Its like hating a dog for taking a shit in your house. Its just what they do.
>>
File: 7ba.png (126 KB, 500x320) Image search: [Google]
7ba.png
126 KB, 500x320
https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/28334072
>>
>>29601092
I kekd pretty hard man
>>
>bootlicking

Absolute normie tbqh
>>
File: mischievous pepe.gif (2 MB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
mischievous pepe.gif
2 MB, 425x481
>>29600990

That me.

>be friends with degenerate Stacy
>we get drunk one night, she tells me about how she's been cheating on her boyfriend because he doesn't want to have sex with her
>tries to get into my pants
>tease her for a while, get her hot and bothered, don't actually give her the dick
>tell her boyfriend what she told me, tell all of her friends as well
>her life is currently in shambles, boyfriend broke up with her, friends hate her
>she doesn't know I was the one that snitched
>she's still trying to fuck me
>we have plans to go camping this week
>just gonna be me and her alone
>she thinks she's going to get the dick but I'm going to ditch her in the woods

Will report on the results in a couple days
>>
>>29601591
You could have explained that to him considering he isnt a brain dead moron

People like you are the real morons, you basically just sent him to gangster school where he will come out even more informed than ever and will hate people like you even more. People like you who think the system "works" are useful idiots. In the old america things were sorted out at the local level, not federal juvie prisons
>>
File: zyzz.jpg (61 KB, 580x923) Image search: [Google]
zyzz.jpg
61 KB, 580x923
>>29601725
Our ascended brother would be proud, anon.
>>
>>29601725
You're not actually gonna pipe her down? Your loss.
>>
>>29601805
this

I would actually fuck her shes probably waiting for you too anon
>>
>>29601725
You absolute mad man

Is she hot at least?

If so why don't you let her touch your pee pee?
>>
>>29601725
You're just going to pretend to ditch her, say that you were lost, and the tension will be so great that you'll have mindblowing sex for 2 days.
>>
>>29601227
>>29601270
after cutting all ties with me my oneitis in 11th grade went to the principal and told him I was buying/selling drugs. of course she had no proof since it was completely unfounded, but they took it seriously enough to get my parents involved
>>
>>29601805
you dum fuc, then she has grounds to try to make you her future cuck bf, dum nigger
>>
>>29601805
>>29601814
>>29601853

You all have much to learn

>>29601822

Meh, she's like a 6-7 out of 10 at best. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Small tits, decent-sized ass.

She's one of those annoying pseudo-intellectuals though, the kind that parrots shit they read on IFLS and act like they're a PhD in the field. Thinks she's enlightened but she's just a degenerate slut.

I'd gain more satisfaction from messing with her head than anything she could do to me sexually.

Plus I have a personal grudge against her because she hates fat guys, not knowing that I used to be fat and got /fit/ a few years back. I sympathize with the plight of my fat brothers.
>>
>>29601729
Thank you for speaking the truth.

Establishment cucks get fucked.
>>
>>29602011
what do you think this is? a lawsuit?

the man can decide whether or not he wants to be her bf. believe it or not, women dont have the final word on the decisions you take.
>>
>>29602027
Hey, schizoid type person to schizoid here, you should be the one in a mental hospital.

There is a high chance of sexual interactions coming up, don't deny it. You will likely get satisfaction from it no matter how hard you try to downplay her...unless of course her face is complete garbage, then it's forgivable to an extent.

>>29602059
Not him, but fuck year
>>
>>29602027
>blonde hair, blue eyes, decent ass

If you really don't like her stay away from her. Even if you continue to involve her in your life you're still going to have to deal with her problems. Naturally thats the way things work
>>
>>29602231
>>29602104
FUCK OFF NORMIES
>>29602027
KEK THIS SLAG
>>
>>29602275
Normie? I got a 77 on that one test that gets put on here.
>>
>>29602275
I am a normie? I just stated how things work. If you keep thugs in your life you will be effected by it. If you have meth heads in your life you will be effected. If you keep that woman in your life you will be effected.

>having a hot blonde wanting to fuck you
>not a normie

fuck off will you?
>>
>>29602104

You seem to be assuming that just because a woman offers herself up that it's an offer that is unable to be refused. I've already refused her once before, what makes you think I won't do the same thing again?

>>29602231

> Even if you continue to involve her in your life you're still going to have to deal with her problems. Naturally thats the way things work

There is this little thing called ignoring her. I can ignore her texts, block her number from my phone. You act like she's some omnipresent force that I can't escape from.

The fact that she's even in my life at the moment is because I allow her to be. And that's only because I have other motives.

I honestly don't get you /r9k/. Whenever someone posts a story of women acting shitty, you condemn them, yet whenever someone comes along to punish that bad behavior, suddenly she's a good girl that dindu nuffin.

Make up your mind.
>>
File: 1456611701192.png (1 MB, 1036x636) Image search: [Google]
1456611701192.png
1 MB, 1036x636
>>29601484
You are remedial senpai
>>
>>29602399
Dude, masturbation gets boring. Video games get boring. Do something fairly new or old for once in your god damn life and then toss it out like everything else. Then come back to this board bitching about your suicidal thoughts coming to light in an abstract manner again and reflect on your life. Too late, I already spoon fed you. What will you do now? Reply for damage control, damage control silently, or a combination of the two? You (better) know the best course.
>>
>>29602399
every action has an opposite reaction, if you do that to her an opposite reaction will happen

maybe I am just beta but I am mindful of the things i do to people, I dont want bad karma
>>
>>29602097
but he don't wanna feel uncomfortable by denying her proposition of "i want to be ur stacy"
better to ditch her
he wont' be there when she feels like shitt
>>
>>29602478

What?

>>29602491

You don't get it, I'm HER bad karma. Not the other way around.

>maybe I am beta but I am mindful of the things I do to people

You sound like a pretty chill guy, but perhaps a bit naive and idealistic. Like I've mentioned, she's the one that went around doing horrible things to other people. I'm simply wasting her time and getting under her skin as a sort of payback for the shit she's done.

She's lost her boyfriend, because of her bad choices. She's lost her friends, because of her bad choices. And soon, she's going to lose her self-respect, because of her bad choices.

Only once she comes to understand the full impact her bad decisions have had on her life and on others, will I leave her alone. And that day is soon coming.

She ruined her own life, I'm just the one making that abundantly clear to her.
>>
>>29602737
Kek, alright I see you have thought this through
>>
File: 1370241404150.gif (967 KB, 245x180) Image search: [Google]
1370241404150.gif
967 KB, 245x180
>>29602737
Did I stutter? Things get boring!
>>
>>29602902

Not sure what point you're trying to make though.

Things get boring, so I should...?

Sounds like you're projecting something onto me, but I don't know what.
>>
>>29602952
Oh goodie, you can see sounds too! Make sure you take care for me when I go bike to the gas station for smokes.
>>
>>29602999

Nice trips, still don't know what you're trying to tell me though.

Have a good one, I guess
>>
Last year I got a creepy guy across the street arrested for trying to sell drugs to help supplement his neetbux.
>>
>>29601301
late reply, but I second your support.

there is no reason to shoot off fireworks when it isn't the 4th of july. your neighbors are selfish fagits. although i'm sure it didn't win you any popularity points by doing so. i still don't blame you.
>>
>>29601485
Nope, he is simply an independent profiteer, he did nothing wrong.

>inb4 ruined lives

It's the person's fault that they chose to take drugs, personal responsibility is a thing. They wanted a service, your friend filled that niche.
>>
>>29601227
Anyone who calls pigs should die. No exceptions.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.