[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women look down on men who are mentally scarred (anxiety disorder,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: 281647_1859932109572_3619903_n.jpg (23 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
281647_1859932109572_3619903_n.jpg
23 KB, 480x720
Women look down on men who are mentally scarred (anxiety disorder, depression, schizophrenia) in addition to never considering these men as potential partners. If you thought approaching girls and being labeled a creep was bad, try being made fun of by women on social media for being awkward or socially anxious (even when i didn't go out of my way to bother them). I remember this one girl who went out of her way to talk to me. She then tried to avoid me at some point and would talk shit about me on social media. I kind of just wished she didn't bother me in the first place.
>>
>>29600846
That's really true. A lot of people have noticed that. A lot of mental illnesses just completely disqualify men. Robots wonder why they can't get a gf; that's definitively one of the reasons. Women want to be made to feel secure. If you can't handle life without suffering mentally, you won't make them feel any better. I have pretty severe depression and some social anxiety, and people sense that... It's a vicious circle. It sucks.
>>
File: 1429467862962.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
1429467862962.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
>>29600846
i dont have social anxiety or mental problems.
my face is disgusting for everyone, not even my mom loved me
>>
I have decent male looks, but I suffer from biploar disorder, anxiety, and just overall sadness from what my life has become.

I've been NEET since 2010, but have had college in the spare time.

I'm nearing 30 and am further behind than nearly all the people I graduated with.

Maybe I'd give up this Brad lifestyle just to be happy, confident, not mentally ill.

I fell behind. I will never breed.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.