[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tomorrow I'm finally starting working out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: fat_wojak.png (56 KB, 500x612) Image search: [Google]
fat_wojak.png
56 KB, 500x612
>tomorrow I'm finally starting working out
>>
>>29600825
Im proud of you anon.
just do it even if it feels like shit
>>
>not today
Just don't bother you lazy piece of shit, you'll end up quitting after a couple days like you always do.
>>
im almost a month in and im starting to miss pizza
>>
File: 1464896561189.jpg (39 KB, 797x957) Image search: [Google]
1464896561189.jpg
39 KB, 797x957
>end up working out often
>read /fit/ guides
>become pretty fit since Im not fat to begin with
>realise that its all for nothing and that I dont really feel all that much better anyways
>back to my old lazy habits for the part, ocasionally lift a bit of weights when bored
>>
>>29600825
DO IT FAGGOT.

You gain the most muscle mass in the first few months it seems. It's not that much effort and it's really good for you.

To me cardio is hell, but lifting is OK.

>>29600877
It doesn't feel like shit to me, but sometimes I feel like shit and it just seems like I don't have the energy. But you actually do, and you always feel better after you exercise.
>>
you better actually do it you fat fuck
>>
just remember that lifting is a meme and if you exclusively do weight training you will just be a giant fat hulk
you can do aerobic and gain muscle too
>>
File: skinnyfat.jpg (39 KB, 522x756) Image search: [Google]
skinnyfat.jpg
39 KB, 522x756
>>29600825
>tfw I've been working out for months but not really

I'll just lift some weights until I get tired an d then eat a whole thing of cheese.

Also don't put it off until tomorrow, do it nao
>>
>>29600825
This is something you should legitimately do because continuing to be a fat fuck will only make you more depressed.
>>
>>29600964
>It doesn't feel like shit to me, but sometimes I feel like shit and it just seems like I don't have the energy.

thats exactly what I meant
>>
I'm with you, OP. I really need to get going on this shit. Let's do it together.

I'm slowly turning into a fat fuck and it's killing me inside watching my body transform from formerly fit to husky.
>>
>>29601129
no OP but fuck yeah lets make weight loss general
>>
>>29601145
Can we make this daily? It'll eat at me alive if I keep seeing them and don't do anything. I'm tired of literally just laying here all the time. It's taken my anxiety to the next level.
>>
File: ppeyo.png (2 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
ppeyo.png
2 KB, 600x600
>http://lmgtfy.com/?q=don%27t+announce+your+goals
don't go to places like this to announce that, if people congratulate you then you'll feel like you accomplished something and are more likely to continue laying on your ass. That's why people here are being assholes to you, though some are probably just actually assholes
>>
>>29600825
Tomorrow was a great song by silverchair
You're ass is glued to a chair. If you meant it why are you not doing it now?
>>
I started trying to cut out carbs today. I am getting fat but I'm more worried about diabetes since my mom and aunt both have it.

I can't think of what to eat other than sandwiches with the bread replaced with lettuce.
>>
>Tomorrow I'll stop eat as much
I just ate a tin of 24 sugar cookies today
>>
>>29600825
Google interval sprints.

Don't push it too hard. Start very small. Beginner routine:
Warm up jog 5 - 10 min
Stretch legs thoroughly
Find an open space, preferably on grass
Sprint at 80% maximum exertion
Rest for 1 min
Repeat

5 reps, every other day. Again, look up what sprinting does to the body. People who want to lose weight should really start.

I hope this helps someone.
>>
I have a cousin and a friend that went to the pool daily and lost A TON of weight. I got inspired and im starting to go to the pool everyday and doing laps for an hour. Am i doing good or should i be doing more?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>29600825
>>tomorrow I'll

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTZ9t-KymYo
>>
>>29601181
we can make a discord instead, would be more convenient

https://discordapp.com/channels/197552977806884873
>>
yeah go run on your hamster wheel you'll be the fittest corpse one day.
>>
>>29600952
Are you me? Suicide pact?
>>
>>29601518
no-one who is fat should sprint (unless it's a shotputter trying to show off (they can usually do 100s better than most the team))
this fat person should start by calculating his tdee and developing a concrete plan to eat 20% below it for the next year or so
>>
>>29602118
I haven't really used discord much. What am I looking at here?
>>
>>29601518
>sprinting while being a fat fuck
Your just asking for the fat ass to get planter fasciitus.
>>
>>29601372
I am trying to do the same. I eat a lot of soups as they are low cal and tasty. Just drink a lot of water as that will help. Wat3r and veggies. I eat spinach and tomatoes.
>>
>tfw no robot bf that lifts
>>
>>29602679
Shut the fuck up and die.
>>
>>29601518
I agree with you. I have started doing something similar just recently. I jog for 5 min then walk for 5 min and repeat in a cycle for 30 min 3 times a week.

If the person is really overweight though, they should just start out with walking. I walked for 30 min to 1 hour 4 times a week, drank lots of water and ate healthy/counted carbs and it did wonders for me.
>>
>>29602716
>Shut the fuck up and die.
No. :3
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.