[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>1/10 girl >get laid >10/10 guy >small dick >virgin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
>1/10 girl
>get laid

>10/10 guy
>small dick
>virgin robot forever

;_; fuck women seriously
>>
File: ed.jpg (214 KB, 480x639) Image search: [Google]
ed.jpg
214 KB, 480x639
>>29600642
This is something I've always found frustrating.

No matter how tight or loose a girl's vagina is, guys will still have sex with her. But if you have a small penis, there is no reason for women to have sex with you, and despite that this quality of your penis is intrinsic since birth and you can't do anything about it the way you can with something like obesity, you're seen as less of a person because of it.
>>
>>29600859
>you're seen as less of a person because of it
yes, you are, you small dick cuck
>>
>>29600859

Penis size is a meme. Only virgins blame it on not getting laid. It does not factor into the equation. Real life isn't gta. Your fuck isn't an NPC that will pull down your pants then emotionlessly walk out of the room.

Fucking ridiculous how many people buy into it. Sure if you have a dick that's a foot long word may get around and it may be easier for you ton pick up 1 or maybe 2 women but that's a stastical anamoly. Look at the amounts of khhv's on here that have 8+ inch Cocks. You know why? Because two biggest things that matter to women. 1. Body. 2. Confidence. Thats it. Money is for when you get older. Faces come in all shapes and sizes. As long as there's some symmetry going on and you groom well you're set. Most robots however are fucking retard neckbeards.

You do it to yourselves.
>>
>>29601030
inb4 copypasta
>>
>>29600859

no woman will reject you or your dick size

think logically for a second, how would she even know before you get into bed?
>>
>>29601030
yeah, the thing is women dont know that shit and want elephant dicks, write that onn fucking tumblr
>>29600642
yeah try being
>shitskin
>small dick
>ugly as fuck
>poor
>manlet
>stinky
>khhv forever
FUCKING BETTER LUCK NEXT FUCKING TIME I FUCKING GUESS
>>
>>29601099

I literally just wrone that out now. Because it's true.
For a community that preaches "logic" and taking the red pill, r9k have blue pilled themselves on the issue of attractiveness.

So many arguments here that don't hold water I.E. "Race, manlet, cock size."
Do those things have an effect on women? Sure. But a much hugerror effect is taking care of your body and mind.

Most people here however are fatalistic and just want to give an excuse akin to tumblrs "patriarchy" or "genetics" as to why women won't fuck them.

Inb4 "but I'm not giving in to liberal ideas."

Fuck off. Men going their own way which is a staple of being red pilled always emphasises the importance of care of your looks, body, mind, and wallet. For yourself and not anyone else.
>>
>>29601162

Start exercising. Get into education or employment. Look up male fashion advice. Stop being a pajeet "your eyes are like jewels" faggot. You'll be laid in a few months of work if you wanted to.
>>
>>29601294
i am already excercising, because its free. and in my shitskin country there are no employment because inmigrants took all the quick jobs and education is expensive as fuck
havent talked to a girl in yeas since i was a child, i dont have social anxiety or autism like the average robot, im just extremely ugly so people walk away from me in the streets because i look like a criminal or rapist
so go back to facebook chad but thanks for the advice
>>
>>29601152
>think logically for a second, how would she even know before you get into bed?
Bingo
>>
>5/10 guy
>small dick
>low sperm count
>early cumming
at least something says i didn't created for girls
>>
>>29601030
This. I have a below average dick (4 inches) and the girl I lost my virginity to was a roasty. She honestly did not care about the size because she was more invested in the sex after figuring out what made her tick (being held down, slapping her ass, playing with her tits). The only thing holding people back is confidence and appearance. The latter could be helped if you'd leave the basement more than never in your life and take care of yourself better, and the former is just something you have to build up.
>>
File: 1465974654324.jpg (50 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1465974654324.jpg
50 KB, 600x600
>>29600642
OP, why would you care so deeply about getting laid if neither of you can feel it when you stick it in. You might as well just forget about relationships m80.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.