[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*steps into your path* heh, looks like we got ourselves an amateur
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
File: 1407630568717.jpg (26 KB, 367x500) Image search: [Google]
1407630568717.jpg
26 KB, 367x500
*steps into your path*

heh, looks like we got ourselves an amateur here.....this is going to be fun......
>>
File: tammy-05.jpg (49 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
tammy-05.jpg
49 KB, 640x360
Wellll, ok then, Mr. .... aahhhhh...

*looks down at clipboard*

Johnson is it? Welcome, and thank you for application to our little McDonalds store! Now, if you'll just follow me, we can get started on the interview process!

Ooo, so it looks like you're in Grade 11, young man! Good for you! So why are you looking for work?
>>
>>29600626
*closes eyes and folds hands*
Well, are you just gonna take the easy way out and cut me with that sword? Or can you be a man and fight me in hand to hand combat?!
*gets into fighting pose*
I've been training a long time for this, and I'm going to enjoy this fight more than I should. Bring it on, kid!
>>
File: tammy.jpg (109 KB, 630x418) Image search: [Google]
tammy.jpg
109 KB, 630x418
>>29601149
Oooo, now, young man, why don't you take a seat. This is not a group interview!

But, we'll get to you too soon! Way to go being so eager, though, at McDicks we certainly appreciate hardworking young people.
>>
>I draw my bastard sword
Heh... a bastard sword... for a bastard boy.
>You raise your nodachi above your head and run at me, screaming
>I block your downwards cut and redirect your blade to the ground
>I draw my rondel dagger with my off hand and stab you in the throat
>You drop your nodachi and clasp desperately at your throat
>Blood runs over your hands in a scarlet deluge
Don't worry, bastard... I said my sword was for you, right?
>I thrust my sword through your heart and out your back, and then swiftly draw it out and slice your head off
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.