[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> that one kid at school that fucking died
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: AdibY5G.jpg (16 KB, 406x406) Image search: [Google]
AdibY5G.jpg
16 KB, 406x406
> that one kid at school that fucking died
>>
File: fucfk.png (291 KB, 501x424) Image search: [Google]
fucfk.png
291 KB, 501x424
>that one kid at school that fucking lived
that kid was me
why did it have to be me
>>
i was jealous of that kid
>>
>>29600411
>tfw you hated your school and being associated with it and therefore was purposely ignorant of anything going on
i'm sure that at least one kid in my grade died but I just didn't care to notice
>>
>>29600411
In my high school days, we had a suicide every summer break. Twice one summer, because his girlfriend went too.

Crazy stuff
>>
>That one girl who got cancer
>>
>>29600891
forgot to mention: This was a fairly small rural/suburban town, so it was actually really odd for it to happen this often for a small population around the same age.
>>
>>29600411
>tfw you will never die a happy childer believing anime is real
https://archive.is/b3BYo
>>
File: 1420176852840s.jpg (2 KB, 125x70) Image search: [Google]
1420176852840s.jpg
2 KB, 125x70
>that one kid who got shot due to drug related problems and got the place he got killed at named after him

>that other kid that died but no one cared
>that other teen that died but no one cared
>>
File: alone pepe.jpg (118 KB, 809x808) Image search: [Google]
alone pepe.jpg
118 KB, 809x808
>>29601057
> tfw Chad outlives you even in death
>>
>>29600411
>was related to her
>now everyone just knows me as "her cousin"
Well FUCK if I'm gonna be known I don't want it to be because of my cousin's stupid decisions!
>>
File: aaa.jpg (63 KB, 960x636) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
63 KB, 960x636
>that kid who died inside forever at highschool
that kid was me
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.