[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw too intelligent to be happy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Angry+feels.jpg (63 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
Angry+feels.jpg
63 KB, 633x758
>tfw too intelligent to be happy
>>
>>29600306
then you're clearly still blue pilled as fuck for making this post

read what you just said. you are retarded. if you were intelligent, you would have taken the real red pill, and not made this retarded post
>>
If you were really intelligent you would go somewhere you can find happiness rather than pretend to be intelligent on /r9k/
>>
>>29600306
If you're too intelligent to be happy than you're an idiot
>>
File: 1459305461514.jpg (56 KB, 660x394) Image search: [Google]
1459305461514.jpg
56 KB, 660x394
>>29600306
Or too dumb to find a way to be.

Mega Ass Faggot
>>
>>29600329
yep when you get to true genius level IQ... those people are just as likely to be working in gas stations as they are to be professors. when you are smart enough to see where all the pieces are positioned on the game board of life, you might decide it's just not worth playing that game.
>>
>Feel like a fucking retard
>can barely pass any classes in school
>parents have me tested for iq and learning disabilities
>Score 140 IQ, no learning disability

Why am I so dumb then? IQ must be bullshit
>>
I'm so fucking sick of this
>i'm so intelligent i'm so depressed i can truly see the nature of this game and i don't want to play
meme, everyone who falls for this meme is more than likely of average intelligence at best and a lazy piece of shit.
>>
>>29600440
>Why am I so dumb then? IQ must be bullshit
don't led school get in the way of your education. enough said.
>>
>>29600469
what is the average person supposed to do if they're intelligent?
>>
>>29600382
No, it just means that said people are so fucking retarded they can't even use a high IQ to get ahead in life.
>>
File: 1466933963389.jpg (20 KB, 431x406) Image search: [Google]
1466933963389.jpg
20 KB, 431x406
>tfw too poor to be happy
>>
>>29600382

>This is our excuse for not doing shit

With dedication and willpower you can be and do almost anything with your unrivaled intelligence but you sit around and fap all day.

No sympathy here
>>
>so sad and ineffectual it's a certain indicator that you are a sub 90 iq retard
>the ride never stops
>>
>>29600652
Sub 90 iq people are the types who can barely figure out how to post their misspelled statuses on facebook, if you are on 4chan you are probably above average intelligence
>>
>>29600306
Fuck off summerfag

Leoreagano
>>
File: 1411706711421.png (367 KB, 898x475) Image search: [Google]
1411706711421.png
367 KB, 898x475
You have to get smugger.

Enjoy privately the misfortune of others, and how it almost invariably results from their baseless assumptions being subverted.

Understand that your life, as far as anyone can tell, is meaningless and so there's no real point in taking anything seriously. Certainly becoming upset will not help you, though it will probably provide much amusement to others.

And if you're that intelligent surely you have already researched the behaviours and beliefs that contribute to happiness, and those that contribute to unhappiness, and organized your life accordingly? You have a good sleep schedule, healthy died, regular exercise, don't beat yourself up mentally unnecessarily etc.? If you aren't, then I can't imagine why you would think you are intelligent.
>>
Sometimes I wonder about whether happiness is linked to intelligence. Just look at animals for instance: they seem happy and content so long as they have food and my sister works with people with downs who seem happy all the time despite their condition. I think there's a lot of truth in the saying "ignorance is bliss" - stupid people don't worry about the same kind of issues I do because they either aren't aware of them or wouldn't think twice about them. As crazy as it sounds, stupid people don't even worry about being stupid as much as I do because they have no idea that they are stupid.

I don't think it's a coincidence intelligence is linked to depression, but I also don't think resigning yourself to letting that define you is characteristic of intelligence either. Perhaps some people use their intelligence to give them success in life while others use it to avoid the pitfalls of "success" by "not playing the game" and lead a simple life instead. In this instance it's less about finding what's correct in general and more about finding what's best for the personality or character of the individual. Perhaps even, many intelligent people don't know what's best for them because the defining factor of their intelligence is unrelated to their life decision making ability. There are different types of intelligence - it's a vague, nebulous concept - so I don't think whether a person is happy or unhappy (since people have argued both sides in this thread) is necessarily related to how smart they are. Sorry if this was a dumb ramble, I'm drunk
>>
>>29600382
>>29600382
>when you get to true genius level IQ... those people are just as likely to be working in gas stations

Uhh..where are you getting this from? Your ass apparently...it is 100% false , not to mention insulting to common sense:

>Studies repeatedly show that performance on intelligence tests is correlated with school achievement (N. Brody, 1997; Gustafsson & Undheim, 1996; Sattler, 2001). On average, children with higher IQ scores do better on standardized achievement tests, have higher school grades, and complete more years of education.

High IQ people tend to complete more years of education, which naturally puts them in high-powered careers. Stop trying to perpetuate a blatantly false meme just because it is trendy due to movies like Goodwill Hunting....it's false.

Most high IQ folks have a lot to show for it. They tend to become highly successful doctors, lawyers, professors, engineers, etc...not fucking gas station attendants, you nitwit. Sure , there may be some out there, but they are a rare exception..to say that its "equally likely" for a genius to end up as a blue-collar worker is just idiocy.
>>
>>29600306
Yeah right faggot. The smartest people have every reason to be happy. If they actually apply themselves which you have probably failed at doing.
>>
>>29601299
high IQ is VERY different from genius level IQ. when you reach true genius level, getting good grades or a large paycheck can cease to be motivating factors.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.