[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looks don't matter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (290 KB, 1000x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
290 KB, 1000x1334
Looks don't matter - just be your self and a girl will see your inner beauty
>>
he looks like a potato that doesnt get enough sleep though
>>
Looks don't matter, looks don't matter, looks don't matter, looks don't matter, looks don't matter. I just gotta keep repeating it to myself.
>>
>>29600216
>doesnt get enough sleep though

i wouldn't sleep either if i had hot bitches in my bed every night.
>>
A lot of robots refuse to learn how to groom themselves or look nice. It's baffling. How is someone supposed to like you if you don't put any effort into health, hygiene, and looking presentable?
>>
File: 1447829302857.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1447829302857.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>29600218
Protip: If anyone ever tells you "it's nothing to be ashamed of". It's definitely something you should be ashamed of.
>>
File: shirt.jpg (54 KB, 530x278) Image search: [Google]
shirt.jpg
54 KB, 530x278
>>29600265
90% of robots don't know this one simple fashion rule.
>>
>>29600308
Too bad movie can see the length of my shirt under my trench coat. What an artist.
>>
>offer to take a robot clothes shopping
>he refuses because he thinks I'm going to make him dress like a GUIDO

niggah, all you wear is name brand clothes that barely fit. I'm not going to get you military print shorts and a gold chain. I just wanted to get you some nice neutrals so you can look like a character from a tv show/movie which is what you're supposed to do with fashion. You got to give yourself a unique silhouette. You have to find a style that shows you know how coordination works.

Clothes that advertise the logos are a big no no. >:C
>>
>>29600265
whenever the topic of attraction comes up, someone mentions grooming
>every fucking time

lots of people do put in effort into their hygiene and still look ugly as fuck. also, hygiene only makes you look a tiny bit better, no amount of grooming will ever make an ugly person close to as attractive as the guy in the OP
>>
>>29600176
Unless, like the vast majority of speds here, you have no inner beauty to see.
>>
>>29600462
Yes, it's like people say, putting make-up on a pig. Pointless.
>>
File: lmaoingatyourlife.gif (890 KB, 245x150) Image search: [Google]
lmaoingatyourlife.gif
890 KB, 245x150
Whats the point of this thread? Dont you have enough self pity already?
>>
>>29600261
>hot bitches

she also looks like she's had her head shrunken
>>
>>29600176
>looks don't matter
they actually do though. the best way to get girls is having money/a good job, being confident, and taking care of yourself, staying fit, and being hygienic. even if you've got money and confidence 95% of girls won't want you if you smell like shit, have rotten teeth, and look like a fucking ogre, and the other 5% are using you for your money
>>
Seeing as how the first impression people get from you is 100% based on your looks, then yes it's pretty damn significant.
>>
>>29600695
yes it's mostly based on looks, but how you introduce yourself matters too. a firm handshake, a smile, and eye contact can make a world of difference
>>
>>29600462

It's not about actually looking like Chad, it's the effort you put into yourself. If you dress nice, smell nice, and your hair is nice then you're better off than a robot who doesn't shower and goes to class wearing a shirt stained in his cum. People will appreciate the effort you put into better yourself.
>>
I wish all Chads and Stacies would get aids from all the sex they are having.
>>
>>29600853
Shut the fuck up. Seriously. I hear this self improvement bullshit all the time. I dress nicely, wear deoderant, clean my face and fix my hair and it doesn't matter when your face is a 3/10. Women are just as shallow as men. And what pisses me off is that they lie to make it seem like they're not as shallow as men. I'm not fucking stupid.
>>
>>29600911

I'll treat you nice, Anon.
>>
>>29600853
>If you dress nice, smell nice, and your hair is nice
You can do all this and still be a 1/10 you retard.
>>
>>29601017
no. you'd at least be 4/10 if you do all these things. unless you don't have a nose or something ridiculous
>>
The guy in the OPs picture is tall, white, good bone structure and not balding

Having good genetics is everything
>>
>>29600911
Thing is, if you want a 3/10 gf, you need to work hard on yourself. Else you're gonn have to settle for a 2 if you're lucky.
>>
>>29600532
>Original comment desudesu desu
>>
>>29601124
>not having cum on your shirt makes you 4/10
Right. So what would the guy in OP's pic then be, 11/10?
>>
>>29601271
>le fedora maymay haha so funney XDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>29601297
not having cum on your shirt, dressing nice, smelling nice, and having nice hair would make you at least 4/10. did you not see that i said "all these things"?
>>
>>29600853
>People will appreciate the effort you put into better yourself.

Are you an idiot? You're supposed to know hygiene and look presentable. It's still not enough if you're a manlet with social problems
>>
File: 1464660555924.jpg (74 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1464660555924.jpg
74 KB, 900x900
>>29600308
>ideal length is that far down the pockets
>he doesn't wear longline
>>
>>29600265
>put in extreme effort
>get a 3/10 gf

Not worth the sacrifice at all.
>>
>>29600176
I FEEL SORRY FOR MYSELF MORE THAN YOU DO NAH NA NA NAH NAH
>>
>>29601808
is that pickle?
>>
File: 1467122370144.png (343 KB, 588x564) Image search: [Google]
1467122370144.png
343 KB, 588x564
>>29600216
This.

>>29600265
>>29601418
>a certain minimum of hygiene, good clothing etc. is absolutely necessary in social interactions
What an insight!! You must be really, really smart!! Thanks for sharing your wisdom! Finally I have the answer to all my robot-problems!!
But you are assuming that the fragrance or the shirt or the hairstyle gets the girl. It's always the man, who gets the girl, you pleb. And most robots only evoke maternal feelings in a woman - at best.
>>
i do alright
>>
>>29600176
You're right. My mummy tells me I'm beautiful on the inside every day.
>>
Not entirely true, you can't be extremely fucked up in public or whatever, but if you find someone who's got the same brand of spaghetti as you, then you're good.
>>
>>29602210

Every little bit helps. You make yourself look nice. You make yourself interesting. You develop a nice personality.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.