[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dudes, What the fuck did I wrong? >Invite my oneitis into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Fuehlus.jpg (9 KB, 209x250) Image search: [Google]
Fuehlus.jpg
9 KB, 209x250
Dudes, What the fuck did I wrong?
>Invite my oneitis into a pen and paper round
>She flirts with a beta guy
>After a few weeks they are a couple

Cheer me up, bros
>>
Shameless self bump. This is a real story ;_;
>>
>>29600041
>beta squabbles over the sacred pussy they're so lacking of
>>
You deserve this suffering for having a oneitis.
>>
>>29600404
>squabbles
Nah. I just didn't say anything and now I feel the apathy of life.
>>
You barely gave any substance in your post. Greentext the full story so we can see where it went wrong
>>
>>29600466
Actually this sums it up pretty much and is more or less the full story. I'm just an idiot. Maybe this guy is totaly right:
>>29600425
>>
>>29600041
Bumpedumperino
>>
>>29600530
That's not a fucking story, go post the full story so we can read about how bad you fucked up.
>>
>>29600041
What the fuck is a pen and paper round?

And desu you deserve punishment for having a oneitis. Consider not getting the girl your punishment.

Now end the childish infatuation, move on and focus on finding fulfillment and happiness that isn't tied to some cunt.
>>
>>29600619
Well, it's not very helpful to post all my feels blabla. I posted the most important information and that's it
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.