[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nothing terrible even happened to me. I was not molested or abused.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1466635355963-r9k.jpg (20 KB, 480x422) Image search: [Google]
1466635355963-r9k.jpg
20 KB, 480x422
Nothing terrible even happened to me. I was not molested or abused. There was no great tragedy of my childhood. I have a good mother. I am of a relatively privelaged lower middle class family. My father left me at 10, but I hold no ill feelings towards him as compared to mine his life was one of orphanage, neglect and heartbreak.

Im just pure human trash. Afforded opportunities i have wholly squandered, born with the genes of a loser.
>>
>>29599771
r u a virgin? and how old r u?
>>
>>29599782
19. I am kv.
>>
>my father left me at 10

That's not a minor thing.
>>
you were probably formula fed. it's not your fault
>>
>>29599771
You seem fairly logical and accepting OP.
You have hope. Consider eating better and hitting the gym; it really puts focus into your life and can inspire you to better yourself.

GL
>>
>>29599809
I hardly even remember it. My siblings are both pissed and avoidant of him. I just dont really care.

He played catch with me, took me on walks. I don't think it would've changed me. Many people grew up perfectly normie in a one parent household.
>>
>>29599816
I eat very healthy, as it's important to me, and though im not huge, (i dont want to be) i am /fit/. It hasn't changed how worthless i feel.
>>
>>29599853
>I don't think it would've changed me. Many people grew up perfectly normie in a one parent household.

you're rationalizing. you should get some psychiatric help immediately before you do something you regret.
>>
>>29599853
I told myself I didn't care, but now I know my father leaving severely fucked me up.

I've pushed it aside for half my life (22 now, happened when I was 11), but the reality is that is the event that set off my depression and exacerbated my anxiety/constant worrying.

Not saying everything would be perfect if that hadn't happen, but I've been steadily trending downward since I lost contact with him.

Fear of rejection, sense of abandonment, fear of forming any kind of relationship, fear of intimacy. All these things started when he left.
>>
>>29599908
Do you go to the gym or how do you get your exercise in?
>>
>>29599771
I feel the same way. Sometimes I think I'm just not strong enough for the world
>>
>>29599771

As soon as I read "good mother" I knew you were a child of divorce. There's your great tragedy. That's why you're so unhappy.
>>
>>29599970
I'm the farthest thing from violent, and im too cowardly to kill or cut myself.

>>29599972
I excersize at home with minimal equipment, using compound weighted calisthenics.
>>
>>29600144
You should consider developing a routine at the gym. Home exercise is great but setting aside a specific time to do specific things on certain days has done wonders for me. It has increased my discipline, makes my goals and wants / need much more clear in life.

GL OP. I hope you make it brah.
>>
>>29600195
I already went the fit path. It's a good distraction, but it doesnt change how i feel. Im just a fit bot.
>>
>>29600269
Word. Just trying to help. The gym has really changed my life.

Also, I have lead a very similar life OP. I know the feels. I am not going to say it gets easier but I will say it CAN get better.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.