[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paranoia General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 14
File: eyes.gif (15 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
eyes.gif
15 KB, 500x370
What are some of your paranoid thoughts?

>always checking under bed and closet in case of intruders
>fear that others can read my mind
>self conscious about the idea of those in the afterlife watching me
>assuming my online activity is more scrutinized than others
>thinking my life might be like the truman show
>>
File: 1457077096786.png (9 KB, 362x358) Image search: [Google]
1457077096786.png
9 KB, 362x358

Kind of this for me. I feel like online chats I've had with people YEARS ago will come back to bite me.
>>
File: 1454384526751.png (183 KB, 655x515) Image search: [Google]
1454384526751.png
183 KB, 655x515
>tfw parents are important politicians so you probably are really being monitored by security agencies
>>
When I curse inside my head to the person I'm speaking with or someone else in the room, I really get paranoid about them hearing me, like somehow I said out loud instead of inside my head
>>
my dad sometimes makes comments that makes me think he has hidden cameras in the house. i know he doesn't because he has no clue how to set them up and i'd see them on the router if they were wireless
>>
File: meettheparents.jpg (56 KB, 1000x522) Image search: [Google]
meettheparents.jpg
56 KB, 1000x522
>>29599591
He could have one that doesn't give a live feed or one that doesn't use your router.
Also, someone could've set that up for him. My grandpa has a security system around the house that he paid someone to put up and teach him how to use it.
>>
>>29599692
nah, i'm here all day so i would know if someone was here putting a camera in. i've set up some web security cams for his business so i know how much of a retard he is with computers. he just says shit sometimes that kind of messes with my head, it's just paranoia
>>
>>29599490
>thinking my life might be like the truman show
kek, no. They kept making interesting thing happen to him.
>>
i'm worried that the evil spirit living in my bathroom might mess with my toothbrush
>>
>>29599560
That reminds me of an episode of Dexter's Lab where whenever Dexter thought something negative or offensive his mom would hear it and get pissed off at him.
>>
I used to be a cheer leading Stacy until paranoia made me unpleasant.
>>
>>29599490
>always thinking I'm saying what I'm thinking
>always think that my mind is omitting things from my sight so I walk in on my family pooping but I don't realize it and I just start peeing on them
>>
>when in public i always fear girls would 'hurt' me just because i'm ugly
i'm not the only one, am i?
>>
>>29601327
i have that fear, but for a combination of different reasons including me being ugly
>>
File: 1364671570217.jpg (23 KB, 500x355) Image search: [Google]
1364671570217.jpg
23 KB, 500x355
I actually have a paranoia fear that the government is tracking me and what I'm doing, granted it's not to the point that I'm putting tinfoil on my windows and shit but every time I hear sirens in the distance I feel like they're coming to my house to arrest me.

I don't know why, it's irrational fear and I can't help it. I haven't done anything wrong that would warrant being arrested but the sound of police sirens scare me, feels like the government is hunting me for some reason.

This makes me paranoid as well, but more to do with the government tracking/watching me.
>>
Had a mental break down a month ago now I always feel like I'm being followed that people are breaking into my house.
>>
>>29602202
do you carry any means of self defense
>>
>>29602884
No I'm not even sure if it's real
>>
File: 1458060932942.jpg (95 KB, 960x889) Image search: [Google]
1458060932942.jpg
95 KB, 960x889
>>29601278
Woah, this is literally me

> Walk into bathroom
> Wave hand above toilet so that I can be sure that there is nobody there

I just thought everyone did this, but on reflection it seems odd
>>
File: 1442515213436.gif (68 KB, 700x224) Image search: [Google]
1442515213436.gif
68 KB, 700x224
>>29599514
Wish there was some way to purge the internet of everything.
>>
>>29602184
Well, when the sirens bother you, try to re,e,ber that when police do show up at someone's house to arrest them, they don't show up with siren's blaring, they don't want people running away or anything, they just knock.
>>
File: 9.png (1 MB, 1282x716) Image search: [Google]
9.png
1 MB, 1282x716
I lock the door when I shower even when I'm alone at home so that in case of a break-in, the burglar can't rape and murder me
>>
>>29599560
People can't hear inside your head but they can still pick up on aggressive body language, your paranoia might be somewhat justified
>>
>>29599591
What does he say anon?
>>
>>29599850
Nothing remotely interesting happens on the show Big Brother, yet it exists
>>
File: hehe.jpg (30 KB, 720x705) Image search: [Google]
hehe.jpg
30 KB, 720x705
>>29605059
>implying a locked door will stop him from getting to your meat
>>
>>29605059
You've watched Pyscho one too many times
>>
>>29602184
The nsa is certainly doing that to an extent, no that they have any reason to single you out because you are probably a boring nobody. No offence
>>
>>29601139
too many beta orbiters to worry about eh
>>
>this isn't my real life, I was captured by some agent and my life as a simulated human is meant to condition me into becoming soulless
>>
whenever I am home alone and somebody is at the door, I grab my gun before answering it
>>
>close my windows at night even during summer in case of burglars
>fear of my dad going crazy and killing me
>fear of aliens being around me
>fear of being stuck in a simulation
>feel that my mind is being read
>people are always talking about me and laughing

Fuck this
>>
File: 1464757933568-r9k.png (30 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1464757933568-r9k.png
30 KB, 300x300
is anybody else pretty sure they were groomed by degenerate homosexuals on imageboards?
You faggots made me gay I swear to god, I've been posting here since I was 12 years old, I even posted my underage micropeepee at one point
you utter faggots
>>
>>29606208
They just brought the faggotry you already had in you out
>>
I'm only afraid of hidden cameras around my house. And being tracked by people on the street.
>>
>>29599490
whenever I fap I always hear laughter outside
>>
>>29605059
I pull the drawer out too so the door can't even be opened.
>>29599591
that happens too, like one time he made fried tempura and I was paranoid about it being a reference to anime, but it could be just us having sperg fits and blurting out too much shit in the open
>>
>>29599490
My dad constantly comes up with reasons why he has to go in my room. He probably thinks I have drugs (I don't), or he's hiding hidden cameras.

Like he says he's looking for a tool and starts digging out my shelves to make sure it's not in my room. I have to help him so he won't find my sex toys, which in turn probably just makes him even more suspicious.

I'm considering buying hidden cameras and putting them in my room because I'm sure he goes in there while I'm away. Also I should get one of those devices which can find hidden cameras by shining light on their lens.
>>
File: 1465121207259.png (122 KB, 345x321) Image search: [Google]
1465121207259.png
122 KB, 345x321
>>29603309
I know that /early schizophrenia signs/ feel.
>>
>>29599490
I used to have all those fears when i was 5 but then i grew up and started thinking rationally
>>
File: 1467070275333.gif (2 MB, 400x286) Image search: [Google]
1467070275333.gif
2 MB, 400x286
>all these entry level "wah i'm so paranoid hehe xd" responses
>whenever my leg hair rubs against something I'm compelled to think it's a bug
>being in public is harder and harder everyday
>have heard people talking and their voices sound like people I know until they talk for long enough
>i hear my name being said despite it being a rare name and people not actually saying it

fuck off wannabes reee
>>
>>29599490
Whenever I leave the house to try and do normie things I often feel like I'm in the spotlight; like if a bunch of normies had the power to watch what I was doing, as if through a crystal ball or something. And it feels like they'd see right through the act and recognize me for the inexperienced social outcast that I am.
>>
File: 1461005854411.gif (371 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1461005854411.gif
371 KB, 500x375
>>29606775
>wah i'm so paranoid hehe xd
that's exactly what your'e doing tho
>>
>think that my neighbors can see me masturbating if I don't close the curtains
>check for spiders in dark areas of the house
>sleep with a nightlight just in case ghosts are real
>monitor the incoming supply voltage in case it goes too high again
>don't eat or drink when going out in case I get diarrhea in public
>>
Mine is slightly different.

I'm just absolutely certain that even the illusion of free will is an illusion.

As such I'm also certain that life is about experiences and then reflecting on those experiences.

Unfortunately, it's becoming harder and harder to experience things. I do not like doing things.

I guess I need to reflect more.
>>
>>29601139
We did it boys! We successfully made Stacey into a nervous wreck!
>>
>>29606186
>>close my windows at night even during summer in case of burglars
Nothing wrong with doing that.
>>
>>29606887
Must be a Canadian
>>
>have giant rusty pipe system under house
>if people use a lot of water (or just randomly) a noise comes from the pipes
this fucking noise
imagine the loudest car accident you've ever heard but coming from seemingly everywhere around your head and nowhere at once and it lasts for five minutes
>older sister living with us while she goes to college
>can't fucking sleep at night for fear that this noise is gonna start again randomly
>mention this in offhand comment to mother
>mom gets concerned
>sends me to therapist
>therapist asks me to talk about my fear of the noise
>puts me on heavy antidepressant/sleeping meds
>I don't take the meds
>general quality of life goes down significantly because of how much sleep i'm losing
>dad fixes it
>I don't trust him
>fast forward about a month to a few days ago
>working shit-tier fast food job
>everything going alright, making cash
>ice cream machine in back starts to shake violently
>the machine begins spooling up liquid
>I fucking hear the noise
>start shaking profusely
>walk out of job
>go home, go to sleep
>fired for walking out
>don't even bother explaining what happened
his is the most stressful thing that i've ever had to go through
it's literally like having a bomb under my skin and never knowing when it'll go off
>>
>>29606985
What's wrong with closing windows to prevent niggers coming in?
>>
>>29607048
was implying he felt bad about closing them because he's Canadian
>>
I can't go outside without feeling like every person is judging me harshly, especially women.
>>
File: 1466769973872.jpg (20 KB, 347x340) Image search: [Google]
1466769973872.jpg
20 KB, 347x340
>>29606835
>think that my neighbors can see me masturbating if I don't close the curtains
same here except i think it might be some random stalker
>>
>>29607019
so you're just scared of the noise, is it the noise itself or any associations with it?
>>
>>29606762
it's the opposite for me where i never had those as a kid and gained them as i've become older and a more nervous person
>>
>>29599490
>There are cameras hidden in my house and my parents are watching me when they're not home
>Fear others can read my mind
>The government can see all my online history and my 4chan posts will come back to haunt me in the future
>I have to unplug everything when I leave the house because I'm paranoid it'll start a fire
>I get really sketched out that people are following me sometimes
>>
>>29599490
>self conscious about the idea of those in the afterlife watching me
I think about this a lot
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.