[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get a girl's number from class finally >she always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: wojak mask.jpg (23 KB, 320x252) Image search: [Google]
wojak mask.jpg
23 KB, 320x252
>get a girl's number from class finally
>she always takes approx 2 days to reply

Is it even worth asking her out? I've never had a girl's number before and I don't know how to go about it. I won't see her in person again.
>>
No, she's obviously not interested
>>
I'd say she's likely not interested but you should go for it anyway if you're never going to see her again as is.

"Hey, would you like to go out for a coffee sometime?" or whatever other generic first date thing you might like.

She might just be bad at texting. And if she says no, whatever, at least you made the attempt.
>>
no you fucking dweeb

it takes me 8+ months to reply to a text from a guy and it has nothing to do with you so don't take it personal

not everyone's a social butterfly like U
>>
No, 2 days is way too much. They check their phone like every 2 minutes.
>>
>>29599270
>>29599350
>>29599431
>>29599519
I thought non-white girls were easy to get if you were white.
>>
Follow her around for a few days. See how often she is on her phone. If it is more than once she clearly isn't interested.
>>
>>29599569
lol, do you spend all your time on r9k?
>>
>>29599209
You should take three times what she takes to reply. In this case, you should take 6 days.
>>
>>29599569
You shouldn't buy into /pol/ memes.
>>
>>29599209
don't give her attention
thats the best play imo
some girls will just act uninterested to stir up the pot
if thats whats happening don't let that shit fly
if not that then she isn't interested so there is no point in bothering with it
>>
>>29600168
or she just has shit to deal with
u dumb fuck

why do people never consider that maybe the girl is going through something / doesn't have the capacity to respond instantaneously? perhaps she's not good at communication ????

but no

anything later than a 10 min text means she hates u

ffsssssssss
>>
File: yay.jpg (51 KB, 600x379) Image search: [Google]
yay.jpg
51 KB, 600x379
>>29600168
>girl takes forever to text back
>stop texting girl first in a display of alpha dominance
>girl never texts me again

>tfw i won
>>
This is why I glad i never got a phone number.
I don't know how to interact over telephone.

I don't know what is too soon or too long.
>>
>>29600241
He said two days
If you had a guy that you really like and were hoping he would text you, would you take two fucking days to answer?
>>
>>29600263
It's not always about winning
you just cut you losses
>>
>>29600380

id take months bc u dont know what im dealing w/

perhaps i have family shit going on and im not trying 2 start fake small talk when its bound to fade eventually by me going back 2 recluse mode from preexisting issues

you're fucking pathetic m8
>>
>>29600500
Sure, lets just assume the least likely situation to be the case
especially if you can see that the person has been online liking shit on facebook or whatever.
Suuuuuure lets just assume her grandpa died, keep being a good beta orbiter and feeding her sense of entitlement
A girl i dated literally said she would be rude to a guy just to make him try harder
why would i put up with shit like that?
and why would i hold the baseless assumption that she has issues to deal with?
>>
>>29600745
why would you hold the baseless assumption that she doesn't?

faggot
>>
File: tr187.jpg (60 KB, 540x391) Image search: [Google]
tr187.jpg
60 KB, 540x391
>>29600745
also mindlessly liking shit on fb = not communication

liking shit doesnt involve her replying or txting so stop being such a peeping tom you fuckface
>>
>>29600802
because you have a fucking life
>>
>>29599574
>follow her around for a few days

Just listen to this anon and post results.
>>
>>29600842
yeh so unless she straight up tells you she is not interested despite all evidence point to that you should be a man and keep graspin to that last string of hope that she just might decide to let you enjoy her company at some point
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.