[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Religion thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: stubblefeel.jpg (17 KB, 469x480) Image search: [Google]
stubblefeel.jpg
17 KB, 469x480
What are /r9k/'s religious views (if applicable)?

let's be nice in this thread please.
>>
BRB I'm gonna go grab my fedora.
>>
Im a frum jude
>>
is anime a religion ^_^
>>
I don't have any religious views. No I don't wear a fedora
>>
File: le tips.jpg (3 KB, 162x160) Image search: [Google]
le tips.jpg
3 KB, 162x160
>>29599099
I'm just going to uh... grab my neckbeard, fedora, and smartass rebellious attitude.

*ahem*
>>
born a catholic, not religious though
>>
>>29599311
upvoted ;)

original waffles
>>
I was raised by atheists so it's all just a bit obviously made up to me, but if you don't go about blowing people up be whatever religion you like
>>
Religion is full of old dying people, or disgusting shitskins, neither of which I want to interact with.
>>
File: 1222.jpg (6 KB, 231x244) Image search: [Google]
1222.jpg
6 KB, 231x244
>>29599099

>Western society
>2016
>Caring about religion

Let me tip my fedora for a second
>>
>tfw my oneitis is the rebbetzin and now Im starting to deapise her along with the general body of frum jewry

I rebel by not gerting rid of my tv and internet. fuxking asshome fanatics for being objectivley holier and doing the courageous thing that I cant do because of my mental condition. The reason I become angry is because it makes me feel weak, like when i bang that 51 year old half italian, quarter japanese shigzah that I originally met when I was 11, but it makes me feel better about myself because she has the same skin tone and body shape and height as the rebbetzin...btw sge is the nicest lady and I reccomend you robots work on yourselves (dress better, better hygene, become more self aware, do your best to excercise and eat healthy) so you can get a cougar too. Aim for a fat lonely one who will give you money, you low tes faggot

I just want my beloved senpai to live delicously
>>
Catholic aka best version of Christianity
>>
>>29599383
oh the shigzah is the other quarter peruvian metzito
>>
>>29599383
did i miss a meme
>>
>>29599099
You being awfully close to such a beautiful roll awards you with my reply

God probably doesn't exist but who gives a shit whether or not he does as long as you're a decent person.
>>
>>29599470

>God probably doesn't exist but who gives a shit whether or not he does as long as you're a decent person.

Well, it's a little more complicated than that because in a lot of religions, if you piss off God then you'll get your ass handed to you when you die.
>>
>>29599337

Why not, if you don't mind my asking?

Did you ever do bible studies?
>>
File: tips_biretta.jpg (83 KB, 570x428) Image search: [Google]
tips_biretta.jpg
83 KB, 570x428
>>29599099

I tip my biretta to you, for I am an enlightened Christian, a real human being, a daring voice of bravery and intellect in this modern era of atheism and degeneracy and people having sex and people disagreeing with me.
>>
I only worship Chin Chin
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.