[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This board should be shut down
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
I usually never post here but jesus just reading this board took me from a guy who has SA to having full blown major depression for several years, as I realized how crap society is, and my terrible place in it.

Only I realized a lot of my percieved shortcomings came right from 4chan, like looks or race, sure, if all you do is stand there and stare into space, it would be better to look like Pewdiepie and girls will approach YOU. But if you actually get game you are automatically in the top 1% because you have balls, and the amount of game you got and energy you give out trumps all, other than fame or something.

This board is cancer, you only post the negative, and negativity breeds negativity; the worse mood you are in, the less clear you can think.

YES, society is fucked you are right, you bang that about every damn day like I did, so what are you going to do about it??? This isn't an intellectual problem, you already know enough, now you have to let it GO, emotionally.

In sociology, you would be categotized as a ritualist if you don't believe in culture's rewards but still follow society's norms (wageslave), and that's just torture and stems from a failure to fully let go (or you're a retreatist/NEET). That's no way to live, if you realize society is BS, then why aren't you finding what is real and meaningful to you rather than hammering the obvious over and over because you refuse to really accept it??
>>
It's really funny how people actually take things on here to heart and get insecure about being hispanic or short or whatever, but then again most people on here are literally under the age of 18.
>>
I lurk 99% but this thread is helpful to some so I bump
>>
>>29599124
people here aren't joking and there's a lot of young maladjusted neckbeards here.

but you're right in that even though most of them are being sincere, their insecurities and the shit that triggers them is farcical and doesn't actually matter all that much in the real world
>>
R9k is just a place i go to get my fix for socializing with like-minded people.

I've always been a sad coward. Its been so since i was a child. They said i had "self-esteem" issues as a child and they tried to help me. They failed and gave up. They even tried fooling me into believing i was intelligent by putting me in advanced classes with genuinely smart kids.

R9k only gave me somewhere to share, ironically, loneliness. I'll say it makes me, temporarily, more negative, but it also makes truth in the world clearer.

Lastly,

GET

OUT

NORMIE

REEEEEEE
>>
I just want to read about my fellow robots. This our place. Normies can't understand how fucked we are.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.