[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl I loved just admitted to me while at work that she lost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: Sad_Luffy.jpg (54 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
Sad_Luffy.jpg
54 KB, 704x396
Before I rage, I want to ask robots. Have you ever been so infuriated, so fucking angry that you started laughing as tears come down your face.

That is how I feel, all today at work the girl who I fucking loved was moping around, not really talking to me. I became concerned and asked if she was ok and she said she didnt want to talk to me about it and that she wasnt.

So I said "ok, just know im here for you". Later on in the day we're alone in the back and she admits to me she had unprotected sex with a bisexual friend losing her virginity in the process and could possibly be pregnant.

I wanted to beat the living hell out of her but instead supported her, grabbed her and hugged her. Telling her that I will be there for her and tomorrow will call out of work just to go to the clinic with her.

I feel like ive been cucked sl badly that r9k comments have been in my head all day.

Im laughing right now in anger at how this has happenedand angry at myself for trying to love her.

Robots please tell me, what the fuck do i do. I deserve this.
>>
Shouldn't be so beta. Just move on.
>>
>>29598598
Stop being such a faggot you sperg, pussy is just pussy.
>>
>>29598598
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvL0wALKKYE
The ride never ends
>>
>>29598598
Drop the whore. She deserves it and so do you.
>>
>>29598598
Should've made a move first dummy.
Time you found another girl to project your expectations onto without commitment or risk.
If you're angry, you're angry at yourself because you failed, and in the worst way. Through your own inaction.

Or if you want to feel better go kill the guy.
>>
Are you even dating this girl or is it just some beta crush

cause if you arent this thread is beyond sad
>>
File: lolpepe.jpg (33 KB, 373x550) Image search: [Google]
lolpepe.jpg
33 KB, 373x550
Tell her you love her and want to date her. It'll go over real well.
>>
What the fuck is wrong with you? You sound like a psycho.
>>
Just go with it and try for her second time. If she says no, drop her like a hot potato. That's life my friend.
>>
>>29598715
Seriously fuck you, we arent dating but I have tried every damn thing in the book.

I confessed to her, asked her on dates 7 fucking times and SHES turned them down. Ive been an alpha male, I have tried , calling her almost every night having good conversations.

She KNOWS i love her, I accepted her even with 11 ex boyfriends in the past. Yet she does this?!
>>
You can't """love""" a girl if you're not going out with her. What you have is a retarded crush. If you like a girl then ask her out. If she says no then move on. This is fucking basic shit.
>>
>>29598598
I know just how you feel. Had a childhood girlfriend, we lost contact for a few years, became friends with her, found out a few months early her last boyfriend shoved his dick down her throat.
>>
>>29598765
She's clearly not into you like that and you're an obsessed lunatic.
>>
>>29598765
>confessed
Instant turn-off, stupid as shit move, life is not a fucking anime, don't do this shit
>asked on dates 7 times
Once is enough. If she turns them on then move on. Period. You are literally asking for what happened to you otherwise.
>>
>>29598598

Have you even made a move yet? If not then I'm sorry, but you have no real justification to be upset. Before you jump to "m-muh autism, muh sperg, ANTISOCIAL!!11!!1!", stop. There is little chance she knows your feelings unless you tell her. So take all this angst and pain you're feeling, and the next time somebody catches your eye (because this one has clearly turned to poison in your mind), remember that pain, let it motivate you in a "never again" way, and make your fucking move, anon.
>>
You're a giant fucking faggot and I highly suggest you kill yourself.
>>
>>29598598
Did you wver date her? Ask her out?
Did she love you back or even know you wanted to date her?

Wtf. You can't expect someone to love you or save their virginity for you wjen all you are is a coworker. Maybe she fucked that bisexual person because ahe had no one else to get affection and love from- Because you have been too pussy to even ask her out!!
>>
File: 1466860351730.gif (2 MB, 236x244) Image search: [Google]
1466860351730.gif
2 MB, 236x244
>>29598598

Bahahhahahahahahahha f a m

kill yourself
>>
>>29598598

Dont worry spergpai. After he uses her and abuses her, you can be the shoulder she cries on. She'll tearfully tell you how much shebloved him and all the sex acts she did to make him love her, but by the end he cheated on her and left her a crying codependent mess.

Then you can do more sucking up in the friend zone to keep her from feeling lonely while she looks for her next chad.
>>
File: 1463108348559.jpg (120 KB, 640x373) Image search: [Google]
1463108348559.jpg
120 KB, 640x373
>>29598765
You are an orbiter who has deluded himself horribly
>>
File: Avatar 7.jpg (21 KB, 132x130) Image search: [Google]
21 KB, 132x130
>>29598765
>>29598816

I'm the second guy, followup based on that post:

You're obsessed. Stop. Cut as much contact as you can get away with at work. Save what little dignity you have left in this situation; tell her you wish her the best, and follow through with whatever promise you made to take her to some clinic, but then distance yourself. She is simply NOT INTERESTED. She is not beholden to date you because you can hold a fucking conversation and choose not to judge her by her past actions.

Fall back and regroup, anon.
>>
>>29598598
im really sorry this happened to you anon, in time youll forget. dont worry
>>
>>29598784
I love her is that so fucking wrong?>>29598816
I have made moves she ignored them.
>>29598836
Stop fucking laughing at me.
>>29598851
Im a persob madlh in love with a girl who I am trying my damnest to have. Is it wrong that I am trying to?

You guys arent even seeing my side youre just making fun of me.
>>
>>29598765
>11 ex boyfriends
>lost her virginity last night

Robots got baited hard in here.
>>
>>29598939
imho, you're too blinded by some idealistic, romantic notion of what's going on in your life, dude. Life isn't very romantic for the vast majority of people. You're a good friend to her, it seems. But you want something more out of the relationship, that she's not comfortable giving you. If that eats you up, and you've asked to take her out on dates, THEN YOU'RE OUT OF MOVES. If you can't stand being a platonic friend then stop being a platonic friend but, either way, you have to learn to accept she doesn't love you back, and as other anon have pointed out, I think in time you'll come to realize this is infatuation, not love. If your immediate instinct is to respond to what I said with either
A) I AM in love! you don't understand!!1!!!
B) you're just a cynic! Love can truimph!
C) No, I can MAKE her love me!

Then you are deflecting and/or delusional. Please stop this farce lest you risk taking this bullshit to work and getting into shit there.
>>
>>29599019
Youre right...im just a fucking failure.
>>
>>29598598
>I feel like ive been cucked so badly
Because you were
You cucked yourself.

Why are you content to be some beta fucking orbiter that spouts the "you know I'm here for you" nonsense

You asked her out (multiple time), she said no (multiple times), stop giving that bitch the time of day.

Taking a day off for some bitch you barely know who fucked some fag you barely know?

Grow a spine
>>
Just take drugs or something, senpai.
>>
>>29598765
>alpha cuck
>>
>>29598598
Thats what you get for liking shonenshit
>>
>>29598598
>unprotected sex with a bisexual friend

AAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSS
>>
>>29598598
When I was in college I had a crush on a girl and she was a qt virgin and I was deep in the friendzone and she messaged me on aim the day after she lost her virginity and how scared she was cuz the guys dick was huge and he used magnum condoms. Biggest cucking of my life so far and I've been legit cheated on by girlfriends.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.