[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I picked the shirt I was wearing earlier up off the ground and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
I picked the shirt I was wearing earlier up off the ground and smelled it and it smelled awful. But I needed a shirt to wear so I put it on anyways.

I realized that that's what life is. It's a series of moments were you pick up shirts only to find that they are foul-smelling, but put them on anyways because you don't want to do laundry.
>>
>ywn hug Jesus when he's in one of his "humanity is hopeless" moods
>>
I have 10 or 12 six packs of bottles sitting around my computer right now. I know I should clean it up but I don't care. I kind of want someone to see it just so see the reaction so it's just gonna keep growing

I feel like I should feel sorry for myself but I only feel beautiful freedom. Nobody to impress and nobody to try for.
>>
>>29599336
that painting is from when he went to the desert and was tempted by satan. He never had a doubt about his plan iirc. I think the only time he almost gave up was in his last moments in the cross:
"Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani".
Even then though he was merciful saying stuff like "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do".
so yeah he was solid and the painting is bullshit afaik
>>
>>29599453
He's obviously contemplating tapping mary magdelin but thinking about how much the resulting syphilis will suuuuck
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.