[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chatting to a girl recently. Thought it was going fine. Recently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1451686538824s.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1451686538824s.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
Chatting to a girl recently.
Thought it was going fine. Recently broke up with her bf and she mentioned she had dated two or three guys since. Was talking for about 2 weeks about maybe going on a date until she mentions that I'm her friend who helps her with her dates.

WHAT DO.
IS THIS WHAT YOU CALL BEING KEKED.
>>
>>29598343
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVnWOUR7NQE&index=3&
>>
>>29598343
If you want to get your answer, just ask her out. Don't beat around the bush, ask her out on a date and make it clear it's with romantic intention. If she has kek'd you then move on, there are literally billions of other women. One isn't the end of it all.
>>
You're her girl friend. She doesn't think of you as a man, it's too late now
>>
>>29598545
This but you should still ask her out just because of the small chance, plus it gives you closure which will make it easier to get over her and then she'll also know exactly why you stopped talking to her (don't be an orbiter)
>>
That's called the friend zone. Also its hilarious how when a girl gets out of a relationship within 3 days she's back in one and fucking another guy. Fuck women, fuck them all.
>>
>talking for two weeks
>recently broke up
This is what you call being a pussy. Shouldn't have wasted your time there talking pointlessly to a roastie feeding her quota of ego stroking. Shouldn't asked her out in a matter of days.
>>
Cut all contact OP. I know it hurts but I promise nothing good will come of this.
>>
>>29598528
I don't want to give her the satisfaction of me asking her directly out like a WHITE KNIGHT after her telling me about the weird guys she's dated.

I think I'll not bother texting back.
>>
>>29598343
No, you would have to be with her first to be keked your just some loser she talks to make her feel good about herself.

You are essentially keking yourself.
>>
>>29598343
Try to go on a real date otherwise if she says no, tell her to go fuck a cactus and never talk to her again.
>>
>>29598343
You can be friends with a girl but she will use you emotionally. You need to set boundaries by saying, "look, I'm interested in you but now that I see it's not reciprocated I have to spend more of my time looking for a partner. Someone I can build a relationship with. We can still be friends and hang on occasion but not as often as we have."

If she get's upset at all, drop her out of your life like a rock. You don't have time to listen to her bitch. That's your time she's using and she's selfishly not wanting you to spend it finding love.

If she's understanding than flip the script and ask her to set you up with single girls she knows. If she doesn't know anyone then she's lying and unwilling to help you. She's not your friend.
>>
>>29598617
It's not white knighting to just straight up ask her out. I mean, don't be like "I'm a gentleman that knows how to treat m'lady" but you can just go "Hey, I really like talking to you. Do you want to go on a date sometime?" Don't make it about the other people. Just express your interest instead of pining away on a North Korean Yak Molesting forum.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.