[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go to college to get a good job, they said reality: >study
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 27774161.jpg (99 KB, 908x714) Image search: [Google]
27774161.jpg
99 KB, 908x714
>Go to college to get a good job, they said

reality:

>study every fucking day
>stress every day
>trying to focus on my studies, if I slip and go on the internet I'm completely fucked
>stress of whether or not financial aid will help cost of living
>stress of achieving a high GPA

THIS FUCKING SUCKS ASS BRO. This literally isn't fun, I'd almost rather go to work at a manufacturing company than do all this college bullshit. FUCK I hate this dude
>>
File: giga nigga.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1695) Image search: [Google]
giga nigga.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1695
>>29598271
who the fuck gives a rat's ass about having a high GPA in uni? Having a high GPA is literally only useful for getting into uni, and pretty much worthless afterwards. That's at least how it works where i'm from.
>>
>>29598271
>Never study, just pay attention during lectures
>Spend all day on the internet, only do assignments in the final hours before their due date.
>Maintain a 3.5 GPA and haven't been forced to disengage from my hobbies.
I dunno man, been pretty /comfy/ for me desu.
>>
>>29598314
Maybe I should explain. Some of us live in developed nations, where most of the population receives higher education and jobs require a high level of competence and knowledge, because we are inventing all the products and managing all the factories that we build in your rundown third-world nation.
>>
>>29598314
gimme quads pls
>>
>>29598379
>receives
Pretty sure you're paying a pretty penny for that, over in your "first world" country
>requires high level of competence and knowledge
and yet, despite having some of the worst schooling systems in the entire world you still think you're part of the global elite.
Honestly, if you really think that having a high GPA is all that matters, then you're clearly not cut out for the real world.
>>
File: 1466791998342.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1466791998342.jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
>>29598350
How do people do this?
I always feel like my work piles up if I don't do it ASAP.
>>
>>29598271
College is mostly not worth it for robots. If you're not in STEM it will be very rough getting a job afterwards over a Chad or Stacy.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.