[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me find this girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160516_184232.jpg (265 KB, 763x763) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160516_184232.jpg
265 KB, 763x763
Hello guys, I need some advice. I met this gorgeous phillipino girl on the bus two days ago. We talked for only about two minutes because I was already late to see my brothers. Anyway. I know a few things about her. She lives very very close to me, like within 0.5 km. Her first name is Christina, and I know which bus stop she uses.

How the fuck can I bump in to her again?
>>
>>29598130
I can't think of a way to do this without being creepy, but wait at the same bus stop, on the same day you met her, for an entire day. IF you are desperate that is.
>>
>>29598130
You already know the answer based on the information given
Just try to ride the bus as much as possible at different times to get her weekly schedule that she follows or something like that
>>
>>29598130
Depends how much information you have about her.
Knowing where she was going/ what she was doing is probably the only thing you can hope in.
For example, if it's her daily routine to take that bus (going university, returning home, stuff like that) Or if it was a special occasion.

If that's all you have, Camping that bus stop is probably the only way.
>>
>>29598176
I live right across from the bus stop so do I just watch it lol.
>>
>>29598220
She was going to the liquor store, so probably not part of her routine.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.