[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here accept that they will never experience love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: kjhgghjff.jpg (81 KB, 588x448) Image search: [Google]
kjhgghjff.jpg
81 KB, 588x448
Anyone else here accept that they will never experience love or sex in their life?
>>
>>29598123
I already did, jelly
>>
yeah it's not that big a deal to me i'd rather smoke weeds and take baths all day anyway
>>
>>29598123
Pretty much, originally enough.
>>
>>29598123
>Anyone else here accept that they will never experience love or sex in their life?
yep

honestly I think if more people accept this they will live much happier lives

like honestly, my life is fucking great, literally what the fuck could a woman add? I do whatever I want, I am not even that interested in having sex. It's more society telling us and making us think we have to have sex than us actually really wanting to, I think. There's a stigma against being a virgin, but this doesn't matter if you are not aiming to lose it, does it?
>>
>>29598123
I do not accept that.Nor should you. Coward.
>>
>>29598123
masturbating is sex.
>>
Yes, I accepted it. Even if I had the chance, there will always be a better match with more to offer for them. It is what it is.
>>
Yup, perfectly content on dying a virgin.
>>
>>29598123
Well
Not like I had the choice anyway
>>
>>29598123
ooh me me me
>>
Ive never been in a relationship with a girl and probably never will be.

But I fly to thailand once a year and spend a week fucking prostitutes nonstop. Its actually really fucking refreshing and gets me through till the next year

Done it 5 times now, going for number 6 in august.
>>
>>29598123
I think I will at some point but it wouldn't devastate me if I didn't.
>>
>>29598123
Never tried sex so I don't know what I'm missing, Masturbating is good enough for me.
>>
>>29599062

elaborate please do you fck boipucci too?
>>
>>29598123

I'm probably schizoid or something since I have zero desire for intimacy and it makes me really uncomfortable when women are attracted to me (when they find out I have money kek)
>>
>>29598123
it's either that or let it kill me
both sound nice
>>
>>29598123
Yes. It was very difficult, but I can gladly say I don't need to have anything like that in my life.

I'm perfectly content not talking to a single person for weeks, working at my desk on whatever assignment.

I am concerned about the distant future. So, unless I become a millionaire or famous by 30 who the fuck am I kidding? I'm going to kill myself.

I have about 8 years. I've given it a lot of thought, and I'm thinking pistol or carbon monoxide poisoning.

It's basically a death sentence.
>>
>>29598123
no, but I have accepted the fact that I will have to lower my standards, if I'm to experience both sex and love
>>
File: 1446415121168.png (362 KB, 495x371) Image search: [Google]
1446415121168.png
362 KB, 495x371
Yup, now I just sleep for 12+ hours a day to get away from reality, dream about my waifu and pray that I will die in my sleep.
>>
File: 1466310471503.jpg (203 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1466310471503.jpg
203 KB, 1280x960
Hahahahahah pathetic faggot virgin losers. You couldn't even get a single girl to fuck you. That's the most pathetic shit I have ever heard. Wow...you must be closeted homosexuals. There's no way you can't get a single girl to spread her legs for you. That's just beyond pathetic.
>>
>>29601797
anyone can get a girl to spread her legs.
getting her to stick with you for the rest of your life and not cuck you is the challenge.
>>
>>29601797
>it's a "anon pretends to actually be a Chad episode"
>>
>>29599062
I... I kinda want to do this.
>>
Love and sex are so completely alien to me. Orgasm is like sleeping - just a physical need that I would do without if I could. Love is too abstract for me think about. Things like courting seem so arbitrary and bizarre that I don't think I can ever do them.

>>29598186
I want to get on this level but I still feel ashamed of my virginity. Hopefully when my career gets on track.
>>
>>29598123
I've experienced love, sort of.
It was mostly one-sided and I'm too ugly to get any more than that.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.