[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
27+ y.o. robots: What are you doing to improve your lives? Or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: slice_PT_hampineapple.png (51 KB, 532x290) Image search: [Google]
slice_PT_hampineapple.png
51 KB, 532x290
27+ y.o. robots: What are you doing to improve your lives? Or are you content in being a lowlife?
>>
I'm 26 so I'll be there soon enough.

Why 27, I guess that is your age?
>>
>>29598119
No, Im older, that's when I turned my life around.
>>
>>29598145
so 27 is post-neet?

What do you do now?
>>
I just want you to come to 4 chan and mentally fuck yourself, desu desu
>>
>>29598039
Perfectly content to live my neetish life atm, I have an online job and make music, but I'm about to start a decent masters degree so things might get a lot better, or I'll implode and go full on crazy since it's pretty difficult, we'll see.

Tell us about you OP

PS hawaiian pizza is severly underrated
>>
>>29598165

I wasn't a NEET before, but I worked a shitty job, no gf, no friends. I saved up my money, moved to Houston(at the time it was booming there). Found a great job, met new friends, etc. & I started off my driving a $800 geo prizm
>>
I'm about to take my 4th therapy, this time against avoidant personality disorder. I've been living with anxiety and suicidal thoughts since I became NEET.

I started to learn playing guitar.

I no longer binge on drugs and alcohol.

If clinic fails to help me I'm fucked for life. Unless I manage to find a worthwhile activity that makes me happy I'll just end it.
>>
>>29598340
>I started to learn playing guitar.
tell me about it m8 maybe I could give you some advice
>>
sucidal thoughts are a natural response to the human condition. You'd have to be crazy not to have considered it, that or either retarded, desu.
>>
>>29598352
Uhh I'm playing for about a year now, lately I'm just practicing scales because my fingers are slow as fuck. I don't want to become a gig player, just enough that I can record and glue together snippets for personal entertainment.

Music enables me life, guitar is just an attempt to do something that is not computer bound. I think the physical effort helps my depression a lot. Just that I sometimes get depressed over the fact that I'll never play like hendrix.
>>
>>29598613
>Just that I sometimes get depressed over the fact that I'll never play like hendrix.
ahh let it go man be glad someone like him was alive and active for a while, learn as much as possible from him if you really like him. I get what you mean, making your own music is really a great feeling

I could give you some books but it doesn't sound like you need them tbf
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.