[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>americut >masturbated without lube a few days ago >dick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1427381131379.jpg (89 KB, 467x453) Image search: [Google]
1427381131379.jpg
89 KB, 467x453
>americut
>masturbated without lube a few days ago
>dick still chafed
>underside of the head is scabby, the remnants of the foreskin as peeling
>incredible pain whenever it touches my underwear

FUCK YOU JEWS FOR TRICKING MY PARENTS INTO DOING THIS TO ME, I WAS LITERALLY CIRCUMCISED BY A DOCTOR WITH THE LAST NAME FEINSTEIN. I'M SURE HE SOLD MY FORESKIN FOR ITS COLLAGEN TO SOME OLD LADY CREAM COMPANY AND SOME ANCIENT WITHERED HAG SMEARED MY COCK COLLAGEN ALL OVER HER FACE.

DAILY REMINDER THAT THE INTENSE PAIN ASSOCIATED WITH NATAL CIRCUMCISION CAUSES PERMANENT CHANGES TO BRAIN CHEMISTRY THAT ARE CORRELATED WITH DEVELOPMENT OF ANTISOCIAL BEHAVIOR

DAILY REMINDER THAT JEWS SUPPRESS ALL STUDIES OF THIS EFFECT SO THEY CAN CONTINUE TO HARVEST BABY GOY DICKS FOR COLLAGEN.
>>
reminder Jews never tried to push circumcision on goy, it was Christians in the victorian period who thought it would stop masturbating
>>
It was christians that wanted to stop us from masterbating
Fuck christcucks and the kikes
>>
>>29597877
>>29597848

AND WHO INVENTED CHRISTKEKOLDRY MY INTELLIGENT FRIENDS?

IT WAS THE FUCKING JEWS. THE SLAVE REVOLT IN MORALITY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MY GENITALS BEING MUTILATED.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.